Holiday Happenings at HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE WORLD
Things to do this Christmas season at Chocolate World
Making a list and checking it twice? So is HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE WORLD Attraction....that is, a list of 5 sweet things you won't want to miss this holiday season!
1. Hershey's Holiday Chocolate House - it's the sweetest house in town, decorated entirely in Hershey's chocolate and confections! Measuring at 8 feet tall, the 10th annual creation has some new features this year, including Santa's workshop.
2. Photos with Santa - have you taken yours yet?! The Chocolate House makes the perfect backdrop, and Santa will be visiting at select times daily from December 7 through Christmas Eve. View Santa photo schedule.
3. Holiday Trolley Rides - all aboard the Hershey Trolley Works for festive family fun! Choose from the Holly Jolly Trolley or Sweet Lights Trolley, and you'll be treated to caroling, chocolate, and more! View details.
4. One-Stop Shopping - unique gifts for everyone on your list, from Hershey's Pot of Gold and the World's Largest collection to nostalgic mugs, apparel, ornaments, and stocking stuffers. For the kids? Dolls and cars, building sets and stuffed Hershey's characters. And what about Fido? He's covered too!
5. Limited Edition Treats - for this holiday season only, be sure to try the Hershey's Caramel Pumpkin Pie Milkshake, or a giant Hershey's Hot Cocoa Kisses cookie. Guaranteed it will pair perfectly with a cup of Hershey's Melted Hot Chocolate or Nibby Coffee on a chilly day.
Want to do these and more, but not sure how to pack in all the fun? Check out seasonal sample itineraries, with tips on how to best plan your adventure!