Introducing the 12th Annual Sweetest House in Town!
Hershey's Holiday Chocolate House comes to life at Chocolate World
At HERSHEY’S CHOCOLATE WORLD Attraction, traditions are made of HERSHEY’S KISSES bricks, KIT KAT shingles, and rainbow-colored JOLLY RANCHER windowsills. These candies are lovingly placed to form the HERSHEY’S Holiday Chocolate House, a festive masterpiece adored by guests and employees alike. And this year’s creation – all 169 square feet of it – does not disappoint.
For it’s not every year that the inside of the house is decorated, but this year’s theme – Santa’s Candy Shoppe and Mrs. Claus’ Bakery – deserved a few extra special touches. And so in addition to the detailed exterior, the team of decorators also meticulously laid a KIT KAT tile floor, installed a HERSHEY’S Cookies ‘n Crème ceiling, and built a tiny candy dollhouse for in the window.
- Hershey's Holiday Chocolate House Construction
- Hershey's Holiday Chocolate House Construction (3)
- Hershey's Holiday Chocolate House Construction (4)
- Hershey's Holiday Chocolate House Construction (2)
- Hershey's Holiday Chocolate House Construction (5)
- Hershey's Holiday Chocolate House Construction (6)
Curious as to how much goes into this team effort?
- 111 employee volunteers from The Hershey Company
- 9 days of construction
- 47 types of sweet building materials
- But most importantly: $10 for every hour that is worked – and there were 522 this year – donated to Children’s Miracle Network
The most special part? You can help too! Guests may also donate to CMN through the “Candy Canes for Kids” program. Upon making a donation to CMN (minimum donation: $1), guests may write their name on a candy cane that will be placed around the house. Donations can be made at any retail or food service register at Hershey’s Chocolate World.
The house also provides a great backdrop for safe and socially-distanced photos with Santa, which are offered now through Christmas! View photo schedule.
Share your own photos with #ChocolateWorld.