Hersheypark Springtime In The Park Season Pass Holder Guide
7 Season Pass Holder Tips for the 2022 Spring Season
The 2022 Hersheypark season is almost here and we can’t wait to kick off Springtime In The Park on April 2, 2022! Get back into the SPRING of things by visiting Hersheypark for 3 fun-filled weekends of rides, coasters, Hershey Characters, ZooAmerica visits and so much more.
We know our Season Pass Holders have been counting down the days until they are back at their happy place, so we’ve created a guide with some tips and reminders for our Season Pass holders to get ready for April.
- Family in Candymonium Plaza at Hersheypark
- Springtime In The Park at Hersheypark
- Great Bear with Riders at Hersheypark 2021
- Girls Jumping at Ferris Wheel in Hersheypark 2021
- Family Walking at Hershey Triple Tower in Hersheypark 2021
- The Chocolatier at Hersheypark Family Dining
- Skyrush POV Edit
Pass Holder Tip #1 - Pick up your physical Season Pass ID early for easy access and scanning
Ticketing Services is open daily to get your photo taken before your first visit of the year. Don’t forget that if you renewed a 2021 pass, you don’t need a new photo.
- Head to Hersheypark parking lot located at 100 Hersheypark Drive, Hershey PA.
- Look for the parking booth with a green checkmark.
- Full/King Size Season Pass Pass Holders - show confirmation email to the parking attendant and park in SPH lot when space is available.
- Bite Size Season Pass Holders - purchase a parking voucher before visiting through the Self-Service account, show to attendant and park in the general parking lot.
- Bring your confirmation email, printed or on your phone, to Ticketing Services to have your picture taken and pass printed.
Did you know? If you arrive at the front gate and want to skip the line at Ticketing Services, head straight to the gate for entry. Show your confirmation email and PDF at the main gate, and once inside Hersheypark, visit an in-park Guest Services location to take a picture and receive your physical pass.
Pass Holder Tip #2 - Pick up your King Size Welcome Bag and/or Pass Holder Drink Cup
King Size Season Pass Holders can pick up their welcome bag with drink cup at Ticketing Services, open 10:30 AM - 6 PM for pick up or other Season Pass service needs.
Pass Holder Tip #3 - Plan your Park day before leaving home
Start exploring our Springtime In The Park page for more information.
- Springtime In The Park is April 2-3, 9-10, and 15-17, 2022, from 11AM-7PM
- Reminder: Sweet Start is not offered during spring. It is offered exclusively for Full Size and King Size Season Pass Holders and guests at The Official Resorts of Hersheypark from May 26 through September 5.
- Make plans to stop at your favorite in-park dining locations - don’t forget that the Season Pass Holder dining plan now begins April 2 and runs through September 11. If you haven’t purchased yet, be sure to buy before April 30 for the best price.
- View our spring foods guide here.
Pass Holder Tip #4 - Bring a credit card or buy a gift card
In an effort to create more convenient retail and dining experiences for our guests, Hersheypark is nowcashless. All major debit and credit cards, Hersheypark gift cards, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay will be accepted.
In place of cash, consider purchasing an e-gift card before your Park visit. If you only have cash at the time of your Park visit, please visit one of our five Cash-To-Card kiosks located throughout the Park to convert cash to prepaid debit cards at no fee. Prepaid cards can be used anywhere Visa is accepted. They cannot be reloaded or refunded.
Pass Holder Tip #5 - Enjoy our new Gaming Cards
For the 2022 season, King and Full Season Pass Holders will receive a 15 percent across all games, including arcades and skill games, when they purchase and activate a gaming card plus bonus cash.
To enjoy games across Hersheypark, guests will need to purchase a separate Gaming Card, which you can load via cashless payment at our in-park Gaming Card kiosks.
Season Pass Holders will need to speak with a games attendant or visit Guest Services to complete a one-time activation on their game card to receive a 15 percent discount across all games for the year.
Pass Holder Tip #6 - Don’t forget your Season Pass Holder Rewards
Full Size and King Size Season Pass Holders enjoy special monthly discounts, offers and sweet rewards throughout the year, as listed in Season Pass Rewards Calendar. The March perks include 20 percent off at The Chocolatier Restaurant, Bar + Patio, Houlihan’s Restaurant and Bar, and Devon’s Seafood + Steak, as well as complimentary dessert with the purchase of an entrée at Harvest. April perks include BOGO fudge, buy a bakery item and get a small hot chocolatie, and buy one soft pretzel get one free lemonade at Hersheypark.
We've made monthly rewards even easier! When redeeming your monthly rewards at Hersheypark, eligible Pass Holders can show their pass at the locations and simply scan to redeem. No more logging into the Self Service account and printing a voucher for redemption!
Did you know? Pass Holders can show their pass for discounts around town, including unlimited visits to ZooAmerica, 10 percent off all Dining in Hershey locations, 15 percent off dining and shopping at Hershey’s Chocolate World, discounts at MeltSpa by Hershey and The Spa At The Hotel Hershey on select days, and more.
Pass Holder Tip #7 - Save the Date for Season Pass Holder events
Full Size and King Size Pass Holders have access to exclusive Season Pass Holder events year-round at Hersheypark. Take advantage of the sweet extra hours at the Park!
See our calendar below and check back for more details and timing when released.
- April 29, 6-9 PM: Season Pass Holder Preview Night
- May 27: Boardwalk Preview Day
- June 18 & 19: Sweet Splash Weekend
- Sept. 5: Labor Day Appreciation Day
- Oct. TBD: Halloween Extra Hours Event
- Dec. TBD: Christmas Extra Hours Event
We can’t wait to welcome you back to Hersheypark this April. Thanks for being a part of the Hersheypark Season Pass Holder family!