The 7 Sweetest Days of Spring are Here!
Hersheypark Springtime In The Park Starts April 6
With the warm weather and sun on its way, we're ready for coaster riding and king size shakes! Springtime In The Park at Hersheypark starts today! Plan your trip now with the 7 things you need to know about the 7 Sweetest Days of Spring:
1) When should you come? Saturdays and April 19 we are open 10 AM - 9 PM and Sundays are 10 AM - 6 PM. We're open for three weekends!
- April 6-7
- April 13-14
- April 19-21
2) Tickets are a great value! Spring is one of the best values of the year as you get a majority of Hersheypark open for just $38.95 (regular admission). It's a perfect time to get a taste of the summer fun.
3) Hop on several of our incredible rides that range from mild to wild. Check out 13 coasters, Hershey Triple Tower or iconic rides like the Kissing Tower and the Carrousel- turning 100 this year!
4) Looking for ways to save? Look no further...here are a few of our favorite experience add-ons:
- All-Day Drink & Dining Deals - Eat & drink all day long throughout Hersheypark for one low price.
- Meal Tickets - Enjoy an entree, side and drink for just $13.
- Hersheypark Fast Track Pass - Get to the fun faster and skip the lines on select attractions at Hersheypark! And new for this year, enjoy unlimited rides on 13 attractions!
- Games Value Pack - Play at up to 13 games throughout Hersheypark for just $19.
- Ride Photo Pass - Enjoy unlimited digital downloads of all ride photos and special discounts on printed images.
5) Springtime is the first chance you get to use your 2019 Hersheypark Season Passes! Season Passes pay for themselves in less than 3 visits. Regular passes are $171, Junior (Ages 3-8) and Senior (ages 55+) are $156. There are so many other perks that Season Pass holders receive, it will be sure to make for some SWEET visits.
6) ZooAmerica is included in your Springtime In The Park admission! You can break out of hibernation during your fun day at the Park with a visit to the Zoo. The Zoo features more than 200 animals representing more than 60 species living on 11 wooden acres.
7) Make it a weekend! Everyone can use a little getaway and what would make it better than staying at one of the Official Resorts of Hersheypark? When you stay at The Hotel Hershey, Hershey Lodge and Hersheypark Camping Resort, you receive free resort benefits, like a free shuttle to and from Hersheypark.
We can't wait to see you this Spring!
- The Hotel Hershey Exterior
- The Hotel Hershey Fountain Lobby
- HL.Lobby.Fireplace.01Hershey Lodge, Lobby, Fireplace, Lobby Bar
- HL.Lobby.Fireplace.02Hershey Lodge, Lobby, Fireplace, Hot C