Hersheypark in the Dark Halloween Fun
This post originally appeared on thechattymomma.com
Are you in the mood for some Family Friendly Halloween Fun? Good news…Hersheypark in the Dark starts today! I had such a great time attending last year with my kids. The event is fun for kids of all ages and is more about enjoyment than scares. This makes it a great opportunity to visit a theme park Halloween event with the little ones. So, grab your kids and costumes and head on over to the park Fridays through Sundays from October 19–29 and November 2-4.
Here is everything Hersheypark has in store for you:
Hersheypark In The Dark
Featuring more than 55 rides and attractions and entertainment. Adult tickets are just $39.95 and kids ages 3-8 are $29.95.
Guests visiting the Park will enjoy:
• 13 roller coasters open weather permitting for guests to enjoy. In addition, the Park will turn off the lights on its three wooden roller coasters during the last hour of each operating evening and the indoor Laff Trakk coaster will be dark throughout Park operation.
• 13 candy locations on the Trick-or-Treat Trail, including Treatville trick-or-treat trail in Hersheypark and ZooAmerica North American Wildlife Park, and Hershey Hollow in Hershey’s Chocolate World Attraction. Children ages 12 and younger are encouraged to come in costume for free treat bags and candy at each stop throughout this whimsical Halloween village.
• New this year: the Character Glow Party daily through Hersheypark In The Dark. Our Hershey’s Characters will be dressed in their Halloween costumes as well.
• Live entertainment includes “Screaming Mummies,” a band of misfit mummies performing throwback Halloween tunes.
• Festive fall-themed food and beverages, such as pumpkin funnel cakes, pumpkin roll ice cream sandwiches, pumpkin dipped cheesecake; hot apple cider, s’mores and Pumpkin King Size Shakes.
• New this year: Special hops and harvest menu from Spring Creek Smokehouse and Country Grille unique to each weekend; offering a feast of fall and beer/cider flights in the new Yuengling 1829 Patio & Pavilion, with live entertainment on Saturday evenings.
To read the full article, click here: http://thechattymomma.com/2018/10/hersheypark-in-the-dark.html