Hersheypark Account and Reservation Troubleshooting Tips
Helpful Info about the Reservation System and Self-Service Account
Late last week, we shared the exciting announcement that Hersheypark will welcome guests back on July 3, 2020, with exclusive days for Season Pass holders on July 1 and 2, 2020. We wanted to provide some tips to help our guests navigate two new processes - the new reservation system and Season Pass holder Self-Service Account. Thanks for your patience as we get ready to welcome you back!
New Reservation System
In the interest of guest safety, social distancing, and creating the best possible experience for our guests, we have introduced a new guest reservation system. Every guest with summer tickets, group tickets or Season Passes will be required to make a reservation for a specific visit date to ensure we can comply with capacity guidelines as set by the state. Children 2 and under do not need a reservation.
5-Step Reservation Process
1.To make, modify, or cancel a reservation before your visit, click here.
2.Please enter your Season Pass number or ticket ID.
- If you purchased summer tickets, the Visual ID/Barcode Number you need to make a reservation is located on your Print-At-Home ticket, digital ticket or hard stock ticket. To view your digital ticket, visit your confirmation email and click “Retrieve Tickets”.
- If you are a Season Pass holder, the Visual ID/Barcode Number is located on your Print-At-Home Season Pass Certificate or your Season Pass ID card. Be sure you are using your 2020 Season Pass ID.
3.You will then fill in your first and last name, email address, and accept the safety guidelines to receive the confirmation of your reservation.
4.Pick the day you plan to visit and hit submit.
5.You will see a confirmation code confirming your reservation on the webpage and it will also be emailed to you. Retain this code to help modify your reservation in the future.
If you need to make a reservation for more than 6 guests, complete the process above and then start a new reservation for the rest of your party.
If you have a two-day ticket, complete the reservation for the first day and complete the same process for the second day with the same ticket ID.
Common Reservation Errors
I have a physical voucher and cannot make a reservation.
If you have a physical voucher, you will not be able to make a reservation online in advance for that ticket type. Please visit Ticketing on the date of your visit.
Your Season Pass is expired/invalid.
If you are a Season Pass holder and you receive an expired notice, check to ensure you're using your 2020 number versus an older pass.
Your Season Pass is inactive.
If you receive a notice that you're not an active Pass holder, that indicates you need to update your payment method. Ticketing hours are listed here.
I deleted the confirmation email where I can find my contract or order number.
If you deleted your confirmation email or cannot locate your 2020 Season Pass ID, please email Hersheypark@HersheyPA.com with NUMBER in the subject line to process your request more quickly. Please include your full name and the names of any other Pass holders in your family in the body of the email.
Season Pass Holder Self-Service Account
We launched the new Season Pass Holder Self-Service Account earlier this year to allow Season Pass Holders to access their digital Season Pass, link their family’s Passes, purchase add-ons, redeem in-Park coupons, update account information, and more.
- King Size and Full Size Pass holders can purchase discounted tickets through the account, as well. The Bring a Friend ticket will also be in your account for use this summer.
- If you’re a King Size Pass holder, you will also need to create an account to redeem your welcome bag and free drink plan.
- Bite Size Pass holders will need to purchase their parking through the account to receive their 50% discount.
Self-Service Account Set-Up
1.Visit this URL and click “Create Account”.
2. Locate your Visual ID/Barcode Number found on your Print-At-Home Season Pass Certificate.
3. Enter the Visual ID/Barcode Number as well as your Last Name and click “Look Up Season Pass”.
4. Create a password, then start exploring the Self-Service Account. Please note that the password must be at least 12 characters, alphanumeric, and include at least one uppercase and lowercase letter.
5. Once you have created a Self-Service Account, you can log in at any time by clicking here.
Now you can add an existing Season Pass to the Account, purchase add-ons and redeem perks like the Bring a Friend ticket and discounted tickets. View our 2020 Season Pass Self-Service Account Guide for additional instructions.
Common Self-Service Account Errors
I forget my password.
If you already created an account, please fill out the forgot password form to receive an email to reset your password.
An unexpected error has occurred.
This error message often indicates that a Self-Service Account already exists or the guest session has expired. Please confirm that you do not already have a Self-Service Account and restart your browser to attempt to create a Self-Service Account again.
There was a problem looking up your Season Pass.
Typically, this error message indicates that a Season Pass is already associated with another account. Please email our Guest Experience team at Hersheypark@HersheyPA.com with NUMBER in the subject line to process your request more quickly. Please include your full name and the names of any other Pass holders in your family in the body of the email.