Hershey Takes the Worry Out of Packing with a "Must-Bring" List for Your Winter Visit
Can’t find your gloves, missing the kids’ scarves or not sure what kind of shoes to pack? Not to worry – we have you covered with recommendations on what to bring to The Sweetest Place On Earth!
Hershey, PA Recommended Packing List:
- Gloves…not only to stay warm, but to properly hold your favorite hot cocoa from Hersheypark!
- Winter coat with lots of pockets to keep extra chocolate.
- Hats/Ear warmers…Over the ears but not the eyes so you don’t miss any of the holiday lights.
- Comfortable Boots…You will be walking a lot as there is much to see throughout Christmas in Hershey.
- Warm pants….For ice skating at Hersheypark.
- Bathing Suit…Yes, we said bathing suit! Hershey Lodge and The Hotel Hershey offer indoor pools for your enjoyment.
- Camera…To capture those Hershey, PA memories.
- Toothpaste/Toothbrush…For bright Hershey, PA smiles.
- Small Purse or wristlet…For those last minute holiday gift purchases.
- Phone…To share all your special moments with family and friends using #HersheyPA/#Hersheypark via our many branded social media channels.
- No need to pack shampoo and soap….we have cocoa toiletries for you at our Official Resorts of Hersheypark.
- Your family, friends and loved ones to make memories to last a lifetime!
Haven’t booked your Hershey, PA visit? There is still time to enjoy Christmas in Hershey, so book now at www.HersheyPA.com.