Hershey Restaurant Week Delivers Good Value, Great Flavors
Is there a restaurant in Hershey The Sweetest Place On Earth that has been on your ‘must try’ list? If so, the seventh annual Hershey Restaurant Week gives you the perfect opportunity to book a table! From Monday, April 11 through Sunday, April 17, nine restaurants operated by Hershey Entertainment & Resorts will offer fresh, seasonal dishes and valuable savings, including a two-course lunch for just $15 and a three-course dinner for just $30.
Our culinary teams produce gastronomic masterpieces with seasonal ingredients and creative presentations, and each restaurant will include crave-worthy courses at save-worthy prices.
Hershey Restaurant Week participating restaurants and sample dishes include:
- The Circular at The Hotel Hershey - Pistachio Crusted North Carolina Flounder (Sunday Brunch is not included)
- Harvest at The Hotel Hershey - Rettland Farm’s Chicken Pot Pie (Harvest Brunch is not included)
- Trevi 5 at The Hotel Hershey – Bucatini Pasta
- The Bears’ Den at Hershey Lodge – Roman Focaccia Crust Pizza
- The Forebay at Hershey Lodge – Grilled Lamb Loin
- Hershey Grill at Hershey Lodge – Beef Short rib Stroganoff
- Lebbie Lebkicher’s at Hershey Lodge - Smoked Salmon and Monterey Jack Quesadilla (two-course breakfast for $15)
- Devon Seafood + Steak in downtown Hershey – Blackened Chicken Penne Pasta
- Houlihan’s Restaurant + Bar in downtown Hershey – Creekstone Farms Meatloaf
For additional information about Hershey Restaurant Week, please visit www.DiningInHershey.com and follow @HersheyPA on Twitter and @DiningInHershey on Instagram. Share your culinary adventures by using #HersheyPA and #RWHersheyPA.