Hershey, PA November Sweet Happenings
- Hersheypark is transformed with more than 2 million twinkling lights and 30 family & kiddie rides.
- Visit the heated Music Box Theatre for a NEW holiday show, "Up on The Rooftop," featuring favorite Christmas songs and festive fun.
- NOEL, an outdoor light show of spectacular proportions, includes a 50-foot tall Kissmas Tree and 150,000 dancing lights synchronized to holiday tunes.
- Hersheypark Christmas Candylane opens, Friday, November 14. Tickets for children ages 3+ are $12.85*.
1-800-HERSHEY / www.Hersheypark.com/Seasonal/Christmas
HERSHEY SWEET LIGHTS
- Guests will enjoy holiday lights and music from the comfort of their own vehicle. More than 600 holiday displays illuminate the 2.3 mile path that includes a drive through the woods.
- Admission per car (holding up to eight people) is $20.00 Sunday-Thursday and $25.00 Friday-Saturday. A portion of the proceeds benefits Children's Miracle Network. Hershey Sweet Lights is open daily at 5 p.m. from November 14 through January 1, 2015.
- Thursday, November 20, 5:30 – 7 p.m.: Complimentary Beaujolais Nouveau Tasting at The Hotel Hershey
- Celebrate the release of this year’s Beaujolais Nouveau in The Fountain Lobby with a complimentary tasting and French-inspired hors d’oeuvres. Guests must be 21 or older.
- Thursday, November 27: Hershey Lodge and The Hotel Hershey offer buffet-style Thanksgiving meals and menu specials. Limited availability and reservations are required.
- Select dates November 28 – December 28: A Chocolate Avenue Christmas at Hershey Lodge
- NEW holiday dinner theatre experience that creates unforgettable memories with singing and dancing.
717-508-2697 / www.DiningInHershey.com
THE SPA AT THE HOTEL HERSHEY
- Now through January 31, 2015
- The Holiday Season Sampler includes a full body exfoliation, hydrating body wrap incorporating holiday spiced body butter, and a massaging application of pure essential oils inducing relaxation.
$185 Mon-Thurs and $195 Fri-Sun
www.ChocolateSpa.com / Facebook.com/ChocolateSpa
HERSHEY BEARS – HOME GAMES
- Saturday, November 8 at 7 PM: Hershey Bears vs. Hartford
- Sunday, November 9 at 5 PM: Hershey Bears vs. Hartford, Seats for Soldiers/Hometown Heroes Night
- Sunday, November 16 at 5 PM: Hershey Bears vs. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton
- Saturday, November 22 at 7 PM: Hershey Bears vs. Worcester
- Sunday, November 23 at 5 PM: Hershey Bears vs. St. John’s, Movember Night
- Wednesday, November 26 at 7 PM: Hershey Bears vs. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, Turkey Shoot
- Saturday, November 29 at 7 PM: Hershey Bears vs. Syracuse
- Sunday, November 30 at 5 PM: Hershey Bears vs. St. John’s
www.HersheyBears.com / Facebook.com/TheHersheyBears
- November 7 - Ray LaMontagne at 8:00 PM
- November 11 - Alton Brown at 7:30 PM
- November 12 - Garrison Keillor at 8:00 PM
- November 21 - Ron White at 7:00 & 9:30 PM
- November 23 - Karolyn "ZuZu" Grimes from "It's A Wonderful Life" at 3:00 PM
- November 29 - Wild Kratts Live! at 1:00 & 4:30 PM
- November 30 - Mannheim Steamroller at 8:00 PM
www.HersheyTheare.com / Facebook.com/HersheyTheatre
- November 13 - Dierks Bentley at 7:30 PM
- November 15 - Trans-Siberian Orchestra at 3:30 & 8:00 PM
717-534-3911 / www.GiantCenter.com / Facebook.com/HersheyEntertainment
THE HERSHEY STORY, THE MUSEUM ON CHOCOLATE AVENUE
- Little Elves Workshop, November 22-23, 28-30 and December 6-7, 13-14, 20-23, 26-31 at 11 AM – 3 PM: Guests will journey through the workshop and have fun using chocolate clay to roll out, cut, decorate and package their own unique ornament; $5 per ornament.
- Saturday, November 15, 2014 through Thursday, January 1, 2015: Holiday-themed classes in the Chocolate Lab:
- Candy Cane Bark - Guests use milk and white chocolates and crushed candy canes to make bark; packaged in holiday cellophane to take home.
- Make a Very Merry Bar - Guests create their own holiday-themed milk chocolate bars with add-ins including holiday cereal and festive candy sprinkles.
- Let It Snow Chocolate - Guests "draw" a snow scene using chocolate and top it off with snowflake sprinkles.
- Create a Kris Kringle - Guests mold a vintage milk chocolate Santa.
717-534-8939 / www.HersheyStory.org / Facebook.com/HersheyStory
HERSHEY’S CHOCOLATE WORLD
- Visit, create, and share Hershey’s Happiness this November! Celebrate Hershey’s Baking Month and enjoy samples all month long at Hershey’s Bake Shoppe. Load up on holiday baking supplies with retail offers and enter for a chance to win a holiday baking basket at Hershey’s Bake Shoppe.
- Let the build begin! Bring the family to visit the construction of the annual Hershey’s Holiday Chocolate House and Hershey’s Bake Shoppe’s Gingerbread Village weekdays from November 3rd – November 14th. Starting November 15th, enjoy holiday activities, such as Breakfast with Santa and Mrs. Claus, Photos with Santa, HERSHEY TROLLEY WORKS Christmas Trolley Adventure and the festive and sweet Hershey’s Holiday Chocolate House!
717-534-4900 / www.Hersheys.com/ChocolateWorld / Facebook.com/HersheysChocolateWorld