Your guide to Chocolate-Covered February in Hershey: 2020
More than 90 events for families, friends and couples
It’s no secret that we love chocolate in Hershey The Sweetest Place On Earth! Next month, the town celebrates our sweet history with the 16th-annual Chocolate-Covered February celebration. Whether you’re visiting Hershey with family, your significant other or a group of friends, the month-long, town-wide celebration of all things chocolate offers more than 90 events for everyone. Keep reading for some of our favorite events. A full list of all the offerings and activities can be found on the Chocolate-Covered February events page.
Great for families
- The Hotel Hershey’s talented pastry team offers guests an array of sweet treats at the Hershey’s Chocolate Dessert Buffet, Feb. 1, 8, 15 and 22.
- Have breakfast with your favorite Hershey Characters! Fire & Grain at Hershey Lodge serves up a sweet breakfast buffet alongside a meet & greet with the Hershey Characters. Make reservations for Feb. 8 or 22 at 717-534-8601.
- The Hershey Bears, ZooAmerica, Hershey Theatre, Hershey’s Chocolate World and The Hershey Story Museum have special happenings throughout February as well. Find these events and more here.
Adults only, please
- The Chocolate Dinner Extraordinaire at The Hotel Hershey is the unofficial kick-off to Chocolate-Covered February. The five-course chocolate-infused dining experience is on Jan. 31. Be sure to make reservations online or at 717-534-8800.
- Hershey Lodge presents Chocolate Martini Mixology (Feb. 1 and 15) and Chocolate and Spirits Pairings combined with a Chef Demonstration (Feb. 8 and 22).
- The Hotel Hershey offers Chocolate Tea and Wine & Chocolate Pairing events, Feb. 1, 8, 15 and 22.
- Learn about the love story between Milton and Catherine Hershey and make truffles at the adults-only Chocolate Lab “Truffles for Couples” event (Feb. 7-8, 13-15) at The Hershey Story Museum.
- Various concerts and shows will be at Giant Center and Hershey Theatre throughout the month. Get tickets and find the schedule here.
Relax at our two spas
- A visit to MeltSpa by Hershey or The Spa At The Hotel Hershey is perfect for a group of friends, couples or even a solo retreat.
- MeltSpa by Hershey offers exclusive Hershey’s Dark Chocolate Treatments including a sugar scrub, body wrap, manicure and pedicure.
- The Spa At The Hotel Hershey offers a full collection of signature chocolate treatments. Favorites include the Cocoa Facial Experience, Cocoa Massage and Chocolate-Dipped Strawberry Immersion.
- If chocolate isn’t your thing, no worries. Year-round, MeltSpa by Hershey and The Spa At The Hotel Hershey offer various collections of treatments and services to suit any preference.
- Whether you’re visiting from out of town or only a few miles away, a night spent in Hershey is sure to guarantee the sweetest dreams. Couples or a group of friends may enjoy a luxurious stay at The Hotel Hershey. Hershey Lodge is great for families - be sure to pack bathing suits for fun at Hershey’s Water Works indoor pool complex. Camping, even in winter, is always fun at Hersheypark Camping Resort. Bring your RV or stay in a deluxe cabin for a cozy escape.
- The Romance In Hershey package is perfect for couples, including chocolate-covered strawberries and rose petal turndown service. Book this package at The Hotel Hershey or Hershey Lodge.