GET HERSHEYPARK HAPPY!
This post originally appeared on noguiltlife.com
One of my favorite places to take my family is just a short 2-hour drive from the Washington, DC area for me. I fell in love with Hersheypark as a first-timer last year and am thrilled to be representing as a Sweetest Mom ambassador this year.
Here’s everything you need to know to enjoy Hersheypark this summer.
WHERE IS HERSHEYPARK?
Located in the lovely town of Hershey, PA is where you will find the fabulous Hersheypark, Zoo America, The Boardwalk, and Hershey’s Chocolate World.
Hershey, PA is pretty drivable for families on the northeast coast!
- 90 minutes from Philadelphia and Baltimore
- 2 hours from Washington DC
- 3 hours from New York City
We’re heading up in a few weeks to celebrate my daughter’s 7th birthday because all she wants is chocolate & to ride the train inside the park. Done and done, my girl!
Hersheypark is open for the summer! The season kicked off on April 27th and runs through September 30th. Here are the Hersheypark hours for your sweet summer planning purposes.
- Hersheypark hours in May are limited. Until May 20th, it’s open on Fridays and Sundays from 10am to 8pm. Saturdays from 10am to 10pm.
- May 24th open 10am to 8pm
- May 25-May 27 10am to 10pm
- May 28-May 31 10am to 8pm
- June 1: parks are open daily! The hours can vary, but 10am to 10pm is the standard operating times except for Saturdays. You get an extra hour of fun on Summer Saturdays when Hersheypark is open from 10am to 11pm.
Be sure to check the park operating calendar before you go!
To read the full article, click here: https://noguiltlife.com/get-hersheypark-happy-hershey-pa/