Gearing up for a Sweet Concert: A Look at Show Prep at Hersheypark Stadium
Ever think about what goes into creating the concert set-up you see upon arrival for your favorite artist or musical act? The stage is ready – complete with lighting and sound, the chairs are neatly aligned and the food and beverage locations are ready to serve you. What you don’t see is the hours (sometimes days) of preparation that go into putting on a show at Hersheypark Stadium. Our team members work tirelessly to make sure you have a great and safe concert experience.
In June, we had the opportunity to be the only venue in the country to host the “Mixtape Festival.” To give you a behind-the-scenes look, we set up a camera and consolidated more than 13 hours of captured footage into 30 seconds.
Hershey, PA has plenty of additional opportunities for you to rock out with us this summer – both at Hersheypark Stadium and Giant Center – including:
- Mӧtley Crüe – August 11 at Giant Center
- Lady Antebellum – August 14 at Giant Center
- Maroon 5 – August 15 at Hersheypark Stadium
- Van Halen – August 23 at Hersheypark Stadium
- 5 Seconds of Summer – August 29 at Hersheypark Stadium
- Zac Brown Band and Gregg Allman – September 5 at Hersheypark Stadium
What are your favorite memories of a concert you attended at Hersheypark Stadium? Tell us below or on our Facebook page. For tickets or more information on upcoming concerts in Hershey, PA, please visit our website.