Food Network Show Features Hersheypark September 27
Chocolate Meltdown: Hershey’s After Dark Premieres Tonight
The Sweetest Place On Earth is the star of the show this Halloween season as a new show premieres TONIGHT!
Chocolate Meltdown: Hershey’s After Dark makes its debut on Food Network Monday, September 27 at 10 p.m. ET/9 p.m. CT.
Officially announced last month by Food Network, Chocolate Meltdown: Hershey’s After Dark is a new four-episode series featuring skilled pastry chefs who enter Hersheypark after dark to create mind-bending chocolate showpieces to compete for a year's supply of Hershey’s candy, a Hersheypark vacation and a $10,000 cash prize.
Host Sunny Anderson challenges contestants to take chocolate creations to the next level, using Hershey favorites such as Reese’s Pieces and TWIZZLERS Twists within Hershey’s largest candy store, Chocolate World while riding coasters and completing challenges in Hersheypark. And once the clock runs out, judges Ralph Attanasia and Maneet Chauhan determine which contestant masterfully molded their favorite Hershey treats into a true work of art, crowning a champion at the end of each episode.
As one of the top Halloween destinations in the country, Hershey, Pa. is offering something for everyone, both on and off the screen! Here are a few things happening at The Sweetest Place On Earth this Halloween season:
Halloween in Hershey, Pa.
- Chocolate Meltdown: Hershey After Dark S’mores & Melted Hot Chocolate: Visit Hershey’s Chocolate World attraction for a giveaway of an epically crafted s’more and cup of melted hot chocolate - inspired by experiences from the show, for a limited time through October 17*.
- Hersheypark In The Dark: Experience your favorite Hersheypark coasters and dozens of family friendly rides this Halloween with special “in the dark” experiences every weekend from October 15 to 31.
- Trick or Treat in Hershey: Enjoy 13 sweet stops along the Trick or Treat Trail that winds from Hershey’s Chocolate World to The Boardwalk At Hersheypark. Children 12 and under are invited to visit each stop once for sweet treats - costumes are welcome!
- Reese’s Candy Converter: After making a splash in 2018, the Reese’s Candy Converter has found its home in Hershey, Pa. Make your peanut butter and chocolate dreams come true this year by “converting” your Halloween candy at Hershey’s Chocolate World, every weekend from October 15 to 31.
- Visit Hersheypark and Hershey's Chocolate World online for more information and to find out what else is in store this Halloween!
* NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to visitors at Hershey’s Chocolate World attraction. 100 free s’mores will be given out at 11 a.m. ET and 100 free melted hot chocolate will be given out at 3 p.m. ET (“Giveaway Items”) every Friday, Saturday & Sunday beginning September 24, 2021 through October 17, 2021. 100 S’mores and 100 melted hot chocolate also to be given out on premiere day of Chocolate Meltdown: Hershey’s After Dark, on Monday, September 27. Visitors to Hershey’s Chocolate World attraction who stop by the Chocolate Meltdown: Hershey’s After Dark kiosk will be entitled to receive a Giveaway Item, which will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis, WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. Once Giveaway Items are awarded, no further items will be available. Giveaway Items are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and non-refundable, have no cash value, and may not be combined with any other offers or promotions. Only one Giveaway Item per person. Sponsor: The Hershey Company, 19 E. Chocolate Avenue, Hershey, PA 17033
So plan to tune in tonight and each Monday through October 17 to see Hersheypark like you've never seen it before! Share your reaction using #HersheysAfterDark and we'll see you this Halloween!