Five Golden Rings? No…Five Roller Coasters!
Hersheypark Christmas Candylane is back and now has five roller coasters for you to ride. One of the coasters, Laff Trakk, will be completely re-themed for the holiday season!
See the list below for what coasters you need to check-off your holiday list:
1. Laff Trakk: The newest coaster at Hersheypark, opened in 2015, is an indoor, spinning, glow-coaster. New this year, Laff Trakk will be re-themed to add a magical holiday flair. It will give riders, who are Reese’s or taller height category, a completely different experience than ever before.
2. Wildcat: Known as one of the best wooden coasters in Hersheypark, Wildcat is a thrill ride that will send you barreling over hills and bumps at speeds of 45 miles per hour. This coaster is for riders Hershey’s Bar and taller height categories to enjoy during the season.
3. Cocoa Cruiser: This coaster is perfect for even the smallest of elves, from Hershey’s Kisses and taller. It’s a family coaster that is perfect for younger guests’ first ride.
4. sooperdooperLooper: The first looping coaster on the East Coast is open for Christmas Candylane again this season. It’s a great thrill coaster that sends riders for a loop that even Santa would love. It’s for riders that are the Reese’s height category and taller.
5. Wild Mouse: Last, but not least, we have the newest addition to the Christmas Candylane coaster line-up: Wild Mouse. This coaster, for Hershey’s Bar and taller, gives riders an illusion that they are falling off the edge, giving another fun thrill.
To see a full list of all the rides open at Hersheypark Christmas Candylane, visit www.hersheypark.com.