Fine Wine, Unique Flavors, and Vinotherapy, ‘Oh My!’
As seen in
Consider yourself a ‘foodie?’ Love fine wine and fresh flavors? If so, The Hotel Hershey Wine & Food Festival is perfect for you! Enjoy a wide array of wines, fresh culinary dishes, and spirited events including a comedy show, local winery tour, Pinot Noir blending class, the Grand Tasting, a NEW wine and cheese tasting class, and more at the seventh annual event from September 16 - 18. View our schedule below to start planning your weekend trip today.
Friday, September 16
- Wine, Dine, And Punch Lines: a wine reception hosted by Kim Crawford of Loveblock Wines at 6:30 p.m. and a comedy show by Laurie Forster, The Stand Up Sommelier, at 8:00 p.m.; $96 per person
Saturday, September 17
- Vine To Wine at Waltz Vineyards: a unique experience that guides guests through the winemaking process at Waltz Vineyards; 8:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.; $54 per person with box lunch
- NEW! Count Sebastiano Capone Wine & Cheese Tasting: a guided tasting and pairing of five wines and local cheeses; 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.; $54 per person
- Davis Bynum Blending Class: a guided tour through the process and art of blending Pinot Noir; 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.; $48 per person
- Concho Y Toro Wine Dinner: hosted by Italo Jofre from Concho Y Toro, a five-course meal paired with delicious wines; 6:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.; $120 per person
Sunday, September 18
- VIP Winemaker Breakfast: a breakfast buffet with several wine makers from The Grand Tasting; 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.; $30 per person
- The Grand Tasting: live jazz entertainment, international and domestic wine stations hosted by official vintner representatives, a selection of domestic breweries, and delicious culinary samplings from our award winning chefs; 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.; $72 per person and $20 per designated driver
We don’t only offer food and beverage offerings during the weekend, however. Be sure to try our limited time Wine Treatments at The Spa At The Hotel Hershey and immerse yourself in the ‘sweet’ benefits of vinotherapy: the Red, Red Wine Package and the Vineyards Hands And Feet Treatment.
Please visit www.TheHotelHershey.com for more information, or call 717-534-8800 to make your reservations today.