Fall Fun In Hershey Pennsylvania
This post originally appeared on SavoringTheGood.com
Fall is here and along with the cooler temperatures comes fall fun in Hershey Pennsylvania. There is so much to see, do, eat and expereince in the Sweetest Place On Earth. There is something for everyone in Hershey! Families to couples, singles to seniors something sweet is waiting for you in Hershey, Pennsylvania.
- All 13 roller coasters and Hershey Triple Tower attraction will be open for guests. Laff Trakk coaster will turn off the lights during all operating hours. In addition, the Park will turn off the lights on its three wooden roller coasters during the last hour of each operating evening.
- New for 2017: 13 candy locations in Hershey’s Trick-or-Treat Trail, including Treatville trick-or-treat trail in Hersheypark and ZooAmerica, and Hershey Hollow in Hershey’s Chocolate World Attraction. Children ages 12 and younger are encouraged to come in costume for free treat bags and candy at each stop throughout this whimsical Halloween village.
- Festive fall-themed food and beverages, such as pumpkin funnel cakes and King-Sized pumpkin milkshakes.
- Live entertainment including “Screaming Mummies,” a band of misfit mummies performing throwback Halloween tunes.
- Festive fall fun during Full Moon Fridays (Oct. 13, 20, 27).
- New surprises in Hershey Hallow (Don’t forget your costumes).
To read the full article, click here.