Fall Food Guide To Hershey, PA
Where to find the best fall flavors across The Sweetest Place On Earth
Fall is here, and so are fall flavors! The culinary teams across Hershey, Pa. never fail to impress with delicious seasonal menus incorporating the warm, rich flavors of autumn.
This season, visitors to our sweet destination can taste the many flavors of fall (think pumpkin, apple, maple and more) at one of more than a dozen unique and award-winning restaurants located at our resort properties and around town. From fun family fare to fine dining and everything in between, visitors will find an ambiance and menu perfect for whatever experience they're craving.
Here's a look at what's on the menu in The Sweetest Place On Earth for fall.
This all-day coffee shop in the heart of Hershey Lodge serves up specialty coffee, espresso, snacks, grab-and-go meals and rotating flavors of ice cream with your favorite Hershey's candy toppings daily. This fall, make sure to try special seasonal beverages, including Pumpkin Spice Latte, Brown Sugar Latte, Apple Pie Chai, Pumpkin Pie Chai and Caramel Apple Cider. Plus, for a limited time, guests can enjoy specialty beverages inspired by Hersheypark Halloween, including the Frappula, a raspberry frozen hot chocolate; Witches Brew, a white chocolate mint cold brew; and Boo-Nilla, a vanilla bean marshmallow milkshake.
- Caramel Apple CiderCocoa Beanery at Hershey Lodge
- Apple Pie ChaiCocoa Beanery at Hershey Lodge
- Pumpkin Spice LatteCocoa Beanery at Hershey Lodge
- Frappula (raspberry frozen hot chocolate)Cocoa Beanery at Hershey Lodge
- Boo-Nilla (vanilla bean marshmallow milkshake)Cocoa Beanery at Hershey Lodge
- Witches Brew (white chocolate mint cold brew)Cocoa Beanery at Hershey Lodge
Fire & Grain
Whether you're looking to enjoy breakfast with family, dinner with friends or happy hour with coworkers, the energetic and engaging atmosphere at Fire & Grain provides the perfect dining experience. Grab a seat by the fire wall and enjoy innovative breakfast and dinner menus of re-mastered comfort foods daily, now featuring seasonal must-try dishes like Spiced Apple Pancakes, Butternut Squash Flatbread, Grilled Lamb Chops, and Porcini & Truffle Tortelloni. Make a dinner reservation here. (Pro tip: Visit during happy hour from 4-6 p.m. daily for half off all appetizers, $7 signature cocktails, $6 house wine and $4 draft beer).
Revelry Chophouse, Bar + Patio
Serving up classic and contemporary chophouse fare with premium cuts and the largest wine & spirits list in the house, Revelry is the perfect setting for a fall night out. Settle into the dining room Wednesday through Sunday and savor a spirited evening of fine food and drinks, featuring new seasonal dishes such as Slow Braised Pork Shank with Parsnip Puree, Crispy Brussel Sprouts, Apple Cider Jus and Hazelnut Gremolata; Fall Squash Pappardelle with a Sage & Brown Butter Cream Sauce; Sweet Potato Bread Pudding and more. Make a reservation here.
- Slow Braised Pork ShankRevelry Chophouse, Bar + Patio
- Fall Squash PappardelleRevelry Chophouse, Bar + Patio
- Roasted Half ChickenRevelry Chophouse, Bar + Patio
- House Made RicottaRevelry Chophouse, Bar + Patio
- Loaded Sweet PotatoRevelry Chophouse, Bar + Patio
- Pan Seared Veal MedallionsRevelry Chophouse, Bar + Patio
- Grilled Swordfish LoinRevelry Chophouse, Bar + Patio
- 8 Oz. King SalmonRevelry Chophouse, Bar + Patio
- Crispy Brussels SproutsRevelry Chophouse, Bar + Patio
- House Made Potato ChipsRevelry Chophouse, Bar + Patio
- Creamed Street CornRevelry Chophouse, Bar + Patio
- Sweet Potato Bread PuddingRevelry Chophouse, Bar + Patio
- Creme Brulee New York CheesecakeRevelry Chophouse, Bar + Patio
- AffogatoRevelry Chophouse, Bar + Patio
The Bears' Den
For families, sports fans, and guests of all ages, The Bears' Den offers a fun hockey-rink atmosphere modeled after the hometown team, the Hershey Bears. Tune in to all the sports action on the enormous 7' x 12' HD video wall while enjoying classic American fare for lunch and dinner daily. New additions to the fall menu include a Turkey Brie & Apple Panini, Maple Chipotle Wings, Apple Walnut Salad and Blueberry Flap-Jack Cake for dessert. Plus, if you visit through Oct. 9, you can enjoy a rotating dinner menu of Oktoberfest-inspired dishes like Beer Braised Bratwurst from 4-11 p.m. Make sure to ask your server about the perfect beer pairings!
- Turkey Brie & Apple PaniniThe Bears' Den at Hershey Lodge
- Taco BurgerThe Bears' Den at Hershey Lodge
- Maple Chipotle WingsThe Bears' Den at Hershey Lodge
- Apple Walnut SaladThe Bears' Den at Hershey Lodge
- Seared SalmonThe Bears' Den at Hershey Lodge
- Beer Battered Shrimp TacosThe Bears' Den at Hershey Lodge
- Surf and TurfThe Bears' Den at Hershey Lodge
- Taco Cheese FriesThe Bears' Den at Hershey Lodge
- S'mores CheesecakeThe Bears' Den at Hershey Lodge
- Blueberry Flap-Jack CakeThe Bears' Den at Hershey Lodge
The Hotel Hershey
Opened by chocolatier Milton S. Hershey in 1933, The Hotel Hershey is a historic resort located high atop the town. Known for its refined elegance, signature service and abundant amenities, it is a recipient of the Forbes Four-Star Award and the AAA Four-Diamond Award. Three full-service restaurants, a lounge and an all-day cafe provide varied dining choices. The Hotel's culinary team is beginning to add fall additions to their menus. Get a taste of some of the new seasonal offerings below.
Whether you're stopping in for fresh coffee or chef-prepared food on the go, make sure to check out the display case of decadent chocolate treats made by the Hotel's talented pastry team. New for the season at Chef's Market, open daily, are Cemetery Brownies with Gummy Worms, a Pumpkin Cream Cheese Cupcake and a Trick or Treat Chocolate Candy Cheesecake.
Dine at the Hotel's flagship restaurant The Circular to enjoy the fresh, new flavors of an iconic American dining experience, reimagined. The menu and ambiance provide a versatility of dining experiences, from small plates and drinks at the bar with friends to an intimate meal for two overlooking the beautiful formal gardens. The dinner menu, available Wednesday through Saturday, features a Lobster Toast appetizer with baby beets, apricot chutney, and pepita pumpkin-curry sauce - perfect for fall. Make a reservation online or by calling 717-534-8800.
THE CHOCOLATIER RESTAURANT BAR + PATIO
The Chocolatier, our fun-to-table restaurant, features nods to past and present elements from the Hersheypark ride collection, one-of-a-kind views of neighboring attractions and two bars. An open kitchen serves up classic family fare for lunch and dinner daily with a fun spin and hints of chocolate. Plus, guests can enjoy the return of happy hour this fall from 4-6 p.m. Monday through Thursday in the bar area and patio.
New this season, guests can find Halloween-inspired items across the menu including cocktails, appetizers and entrees with more flavors of fall to come. Try the Spooky Shishito Peppers, Midnight Spice Pasta, Pumpkin Spice Cake, All Hallow's Eve Punch and more. Make a reservation here.
- FB.22.Chocolatier Fall.Kale & Radicchio Salad
- FB.22.Chocolatier Fall.Chocolate Fun-Due.Wide
- The Chocolatier Apple Crumb Cake
- The Chocolatier Pumpkin Spice CakeSpiced Pumpkin Cake, Cream Cheese Mousse, Vanilla Buttercream, Butterscotch Sauce, and Chocolate Leaves.
- FB.22.Chocolatier Fall.Roasted Sweet Potato & Apple Flatbread
- FB.22.Chocolatier Fall.Spooky Shishito Peppers.Wide
- The Chocolatier - Caramel Green Apple Milkshake
- The Chocolatier - Pumpkin Cheesecake MilkshakePumpkin Milkshake topped with Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake, Butterscotch Sauce, Whipped Cream, Pretzel with Heath Toffee Bar Bits.
- FB.22.Chocolatier Fall.Midnight Spice Pasta.Medium
- FB.22.Chocolatier Fall.Spooky Shishito Peppers.Medium.Hallows Eve Punch.Pumpkin Spice.Background.Edit
- The Chocolatier Hersheypark Halloween Peppers & Pasta
- The Chocolatier Hersheypark Halloween Drinks
- The Chocolatier Cider
- The Chocolatier Seasonal Sangria
THE SWEETERIE CONFECTIONERY KITCHEN
Guests of The Sweeterie, open daily, can experience a curated collection of mouth-watering confections including chocolate-dipped treats, decadent desserts, signature fudge and more. This season’s offerings include pumpkin-themed pastries such as a Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake, Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffin and a Jack-O-Lantern Cupcake.
MILTON’S ICE CREAM PARLOR
Enjoy custom ice cream creations crafted by expert Ice Creamologists or savory bites for the whole family at Milton’s, open daily. Fall flavors this season include Pumpkin Latte Ice Cream, Dark Moon Orange Sorbet and a Pumpkin Hummus premium dipping sauce, perfect for dunking your chicken tenders or french fries.
Houlihan's Restaurant + Bar
Open for lunch and dinner daily, Houlihan’s is the perfect place to wine and dine before a show at the theatre, after a day of sweet relaxation at the spa or just for an evening out. The menu is filled with fresh, from-scratch dishes, hand-crafted cocktails and always delicious appetizers perfect for whatever dining experience you’re craving. New this fall, guests can now enjoy a refreshed happy hour menu available at the bar top only from 4-6 p.m. Monday through Friday and from 2-4 p.m. Sunday. With more offerings than before, happy hour now includes half off ALL appetizers, $5 house wines (6 ounces), $3 draft beers (exceptions may apply) and daily drink features. Try the new Fancy Fried Cheese appetizer or stick with a Hou Fave, like the Houlihan's Famous 'Shrooms.
Devon Seafood + Steak
Comfortably upscale and refined, Devon provides the perfect atmosphere to enjoy everything from deliciously simple fish dishes to premium steaks and salads, plus an impressive wine cellar list and cocktail menu to complement your one-of-a-kind dining experience. The restaurant is open for dinner daily and accepts reservations. Keep your eyes peeled for fall menu items arriving soon, including the Pumpkin Ale Cheddar Bisque, which will be offered for a limited time.