Enjoy Winter Fun in Hershey, PA
Happy winter! There's so much fun to be had in The Sweetest Place On Earth in the wintertime, and as we welcome the season, we look forward to winter-inspired spa treatments, hearty eats and more sweet happenings.
Keep scrolling for some of our favorite winter activities in Hershey this season.
As you prepare for your visit to The Sweetest Place On Earth this season, please know that we are operating in accordance with guidelines outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Pennsylvania Department of Health, and industry partners.
Visit the Zoo This Winter
Winter is a great time to visit ZooAmerica as many of the North American animals in the outdoor habitats like the gray wolves, river otters and snowy owls, are more active when the temperature drops.
ZooAmerica is open daily from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. in December with the exception of Dec. 25. The zoo will be open daily in January 2021.
MeltSpa by Hershey day spa is offering a NEW Chocolate Candy Cane Collection through January 2021. Treatments include body scrub, body wrap, immersion, manicure and pedicure. A Cinnamon Mocha massage is also available.
The Spa At The Hotel Hershey resort spa also features special treatments to relax through the season. A NEW Peppermint Hot Chocolate Hydrating Body Wrap is available through January 2021, as well as a Holiday Spice Massage and Peppermint Mocha Manicure or Pedicure. Additional winter-inspired treatments and packages are also highlighted.
Winter Getaways at The Official Resorts of Hersheypark
Book a winter getaway and save big when you stay at The Hotel Hershey, Hershey Lodge or Hersheypark Camping Resort this season. Plus, all guests receive FREE Resort Benefits including complimentary or discounted admission to area attractions. The below offers are valid on select dates through March 31, 2021.
- Book 1 Night, Get 1 50% Off at The Hotel Hershey, Hershey Lodge and Hersheypark Camping Resort
- Kids Stay, Play, Splash and Eat Free at Hershey Lodge
Please visit Our Promise To You to review the most up-to-date enhanced safety measures and protocols at The Official Resorts of Hersheypark.
- Margherita Pizza from Trevi 5
- Chocolate Cream Pie from The Hotel Hershey
- Bavarian Pretzel Cheese Board from HarvestPhoto credit: @mwacker7 on Instagram
- Prosciutto & Fig Flatbread from Fire & Grain
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs from Fire & Grain
- Spinach & Feta Frittata from Fire & Grain
- King Salmon from Fire & Grain
- Blackberry Bourbon Cheesecake from Fire & Grain
- Handhelds at Houlihan's
- Spicy Creole Gumbo from DevonHershey Restaurant Week
- Joyce Farms Mesquite Grilled Half Chicken from DevonHershey Restaurant Week
- Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes from DevonHershey Restaurant Week
Warm Up With Seasonal Takeout Dining
Across the destination, there are dining options a-plenty for a sweet meal during your visit to Hershey, PA. Warm up this winter with a bowl of Spicy Creole Gumbo from Devon Seafood + Steak, a slice of Margherita Pizza from Trevi 5, or Braised Short Rib from Fire & Grain. And don't forget to save room for dessert!
Dining options include Cocoa Beanery, Fire & Grain, and The Bears' Den at Hershey Lodge; Chef's Market, Harvest, Iberian Lounge, The Circular and Trevi 5 at The Hotel Hershey; Devon Seafood + Steak and Houlihan's Restaurant + Bar in downtown Hershey; and Cocoa Beanery on Research Boulevard.
Visit DiningInHershey.com for more info.