Enjoy Ice Cream, Eats & Chocolate-Dipped Treats in Hershey's Chocolatetown
Milton's Ice Cream Parlor and The Sweeterie Open April 2 at Hersheypark
Get ready for a year of sweets, treats and savory eats at Hersheypark! Milton’s Ice Cream Parlor and The Sweeterie Confectionery Kitchen will open in the new Hershey’s Chocolatetown region on April 2, 2021, as Hersheypark kicks off its 115th season.
Milton's Ice Cream Parlor
Milton's Ice Cream Parlor is inspired by Mr. Hershey's early ventures in sweetness that came before his famous chocolate factory. Expert Ice Creamologists will craft custom creations from 100% local dairy house-made ice cream, Hershey’s candy toppings, decadent sauces, and more. Take a look at some of the delicious scoops, sundaes and shareables you can enjoy:
House-made Ice Cream
- Strawberry Ice Cream, folded with Cherry Twizzlers, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Hershey's Chocolate Chips
- Reese's Peanut Butter
- Salty Peanut Butter Ice Cream folded with Reese's Peanut Butter Sauce
- Graham Coaster Station
- Vanilla Ice Cream folded with Graham Crackers and Biscotti
- Chocolate Brownie Blast
- Special Dark Chocolate Ice Cream folded with Brownie Bits and Chocolate Crunchies
- Malted Memories
- Spartan Ice Cream Recipe Hand-crafted by Milton Hershey School Students.
- & More!
Sundaes & Specialties
- King Size Sundae
- Served in a souvenir Hersheypark dish, choose 5 scoops of House-made Ice Cream, Confetti Cake, Unlimited Toppings, Fresh Whipped Cream, and a Cherry
- Create Your Own Sundae Bar
- Choose 3 scoops of House-made Ice Cream, Unlimited Toppings, Fresh Whipped Cream, and a Cherry
- Reese's Cupfusion Sundae
- Peanut Butter, Vanilla Bean, and Milk Chocolate Ice Creams, Reese's Pieces Candy, Peanut Butter Chips, Reese's Cocoa Puff Cereal, Chocolate Sauce, Whipped Cream, and a Cherry
- Hershey Bears Puck - "Warm" Ice Cream Sandwich
- Two Chocolate Brownies heated with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream in the center, drizzled with Hershey's Chocolate Syrup, and dusted with Powdered Sugar
- & More!
- House-made Chips with Choice of Dip
- Buffalo Chicken Dip or Street Corn Dip
- Bucket of Fries
- Pinwheel Fries, Tater Tots, Waffle Fries, and Curly Fries all served in a Hersheypark Souvenir Bucket, plus your choice of 3 Dipping Sauces
- Bucket of Chicken Bites
- Served in a Hersheypark Souvenir Bucket with your choice of 3 Dipping Sauces
- & More!
Sandwiches & Sides
- Regular Fries
- Choose from Pinwheel Fries, Tater Tots, Waffle Fries, or Curly Fries and a Dipping Sauce
- Regular Chicken Bites
- Signature Grilled Cheese
- Parmesan-crusted Sourdough Bread, filled with Colby Jack, Mozzarella, and Smoked Cheddar Cheese. Enhance and add Turkey, Bacon, Swiss, or Pulled Pork with Bacon Onion Jam
- Chicken N Waffles
- Grilled Maple Waffles with Crispy Fried Chicken served with Chicken Gravy
- Cheeseburger Sliders
- & More!
The Sweeterie Confectionery Kitchen
The Sweeterie is an all-new confectionery kitchen located in the new region of Hershey’s Chocolatetown. Guests will experience a curated collection of mouth-watering confections including chocolate-dipped treats, decadent desserts, signature hand-crafted fudge, and more. We're excited for guests to indulge in these delicious items this year, check out what's on the menu below:
- Comet Coaster Bar
- Kissing Tower Mousse Cake
- Chocolatetown Cheesecake
- Toasted S'mores Pop
- Caramel Marshmallow Skewer
- Cookies 'n' Cream Ladybug
- Mega Cookies made with Hershey's Candies
- Reese's Pieces Minis Dipped Pretzels
- Caramel & Chocolate Dipped Apples
- House-made Fudge
- & More!
Join Us This Summer at Hersheypark
Save now so you can play later! Guests can save 40% on 1-day tickets when purchased online with the current Best Price Of The Year offer. For the first time ever, tickets purchased during this sale will be valid any 2021 public operating day from April 2, 2021, through Jan. 2, 2022.
Ever dream of being an ice creamologist or serving up some of your favorite chocolatey treats? Now is your chance to make that dream come true. Apply now to be part of the team opening two new dining experiences this season.
Check our NEW Instagram channel @HersheyparkEats for more photos and videos of the tasty food you can enjoy while visiting Hersheypark!