Eight Ways to Create Holiday Memories in Hershey, PA
Celebrate the holiday season in Hershey with various family-friendly happenings and themed events in November and December!
The season kicks-off November 10 and runs select days through January 1. Here are the top eight holiday favorites to choose from:
- Ride six coasters that will be open (weather pending), featuring a new addition to Christmas Candylane – Sidewinder!
- The new for 2017 Hershey Triple Tower attraction will also be one of the more than 50 rides open for the season.
- See more than four million sparkling lights that will illuminate and excite as you make your way through Hersheypark.
- A new holiday show, A Music Box Christmas, will be sure to put you in the holiday spirit.
- Don’t forget these iconic Christmas Candylane activities that will return, including: Santa and his live reindeer, Rudolph’s Skating Pond, and NOEL, the breathtaking light show.
Christmas Candylane begins Friday, November 10 and is open on select dates through Sunday, January 1, 2018.
Drive through two miles of lighted displays from the comfort of your car in Hershey Sweet Lights attraction. Enjoy illuminated holiday lights through the fields and wooded trails while listening to holiday music. Hershey Sweet Lights begins Friday, November 10 and is open daily through Monday, January 1, 2018.
3. Winter Getaways at The Official Resorts of Hersheypark
New for 2017 is the Hersheypark Happy Christmas Package, available at Hershey Lodge and The Hotel Hershey during the holiday season:
- Available at Hershey Lodge November 10 – December 29, 2017 (two-night stay; when Christmas Candylane is in operation)
- Available at The Hotel Hershey November 10 – December 30, 2017 (two-night stay; when Christmas Candylane is in operation)
Package Includes: Deluxe accommodations for two nights, milk and cookies for four on night of arrival, two-day admission to Christmas Candylane per person, admission for one vehicle to Hershey Sweet Lights, admission to Hershey Gardens (including the year-round Butterfly Atrium), and admission to The Hershey Story’s Museum Experience.
The Spa At The Hotel Hershey features special winter-themed treatments, including:
- Holiday Season Sampler
November 1 - January 31
$185 Monday-Thursday, $195 Fri-Sun
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Immersion
December 1 - January 31
$195 Monday-Thursday, $205 Fri-Sun
- Peppermint Mocha Manicure & Pedicure
December 1 - February 28
$140 Monday-Thursday, $150 Fri-Sun
5. Wild Winters at ZooAmerica
- Wild Winter Treats – Watch as our animals get into the holiday spirit with a special winter treat. December 23-29
- Wild Winter Adventures – During this program you’ll learn how animals survive in the cold winter months and get up-close with animal encounters and more. December 16-17, 27-30
Amazing festive shows will be featured in Hershey, PA. during the holiday season.
The dates and times are listed below:
- Rudolph - December 6 and 7 at Hershey Theatre
- Hershey Symphony presents Holiday Spectacular – December 9 at Hershey Theatre
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra – December 15 at Giant Center
- George Balanchine’s “The Nutcracker” – December 16 and 17 at Hershey Theatre
- Amy Grant & Michael W. Smith Christmas Tour – December 17 at Giant Center
- Straight No Chaser - December 23 at Hershey Theatre
Holiday with Dickens at The Hotel Hershey
Sunday, December 3: 3 p.m. Holiday Tea ($40) and 6:30 p.m. Holiday Dinner ($99)
This heartwarming show-of-the-season is performed by Gerald Charles Dickens, the great, great grandson of literary master, Charles Dickens. During his energetic one-man show, Dickens brings A Christmas Carol to life. Reservations are required and can be made by calling 717-534-8800.
7. Kids’ Activities at The Hershey Story Museum
- Little Elves Workshop - Participants will roll, cut and ice their creations and design their own packaging. $5 per ornament; adults may accompany participating children at no charge. Available select dates November 18 – January 1, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Snowball Saturdays - Friendly indoor snowball fights are the centerpiece of this holiday event! Free; admission to the Museum Experience not required. Available December 2, 9 & 16, scheduled times between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Holiday-Themed Chocolate Lab Classes - Ticket purchase required; children must be at least four years old to enter the lab. Available daily beginning November 11 - January 1, 2018, class times vary.
Share your Holiday and Winter moments with us on social media using @HersheyPA!