Eight Fall Favorites in #HersheyPA
Ready for cooler weather, pumpkin treats and family friendly thrills?
Celebrate fall in Hershey with various family-friendly happenings and themed events this October and November. The festive fun takes place Fridays through Sundays from October 19 – November 4. Here are the top eight Fall favorites to choose from:
13 candy locations in Hershey’s Trick-or-Treat Trail, including Treatville trick-or-treat trail in Hersheypark and ZooAmerica, and Hershey Hallow in Hershey’s Chocolate World Attraction. Children ages 12 and younger are encouraged to come in costume for free treat bags and candy at each stop throughout this whimsical Halloween village.
Hersheypark In The Dark Halloween attraction features more than 50 rides and attractions and Halloween-themed live entertainment. Guests visiting the Park will enjoy:
- All 13 roller coasters and Hershey Triple Tower attraction will be open for guests. Laff Trakk coaster will turn off the lights during all operating hours. In addition, the Park will turn off the lights on its three wooden roller coasters during the last hour of each operating evening.
- Festive fall-themed food and beverages, such as pumpkin funnel cakes and King-Sized pumpkin milkshakes.
- Live entertainment including “Screaming Mummies,” a band of misfit mummies performing throwback Halloween tunes.
Included in the one-price admission to Hersheypark In The Dark Halloween attraction, guests are invited to bring a flashlight for the Creatures Of The Night experience program at ZooAmerica after 6 pm. Separate admission is also available at the Zoo’s off-street entrance. Halloween In Hershey is the only time of the year when guests can visit after dark and experience:
- Viewing the nocturnal habits of the Zoo’s residents.
- Watching as Naturalists offer pumpkin treats to select animals.
- The Hersheypark In The Dark Package (one day stay) is available at The Hotel Hershey and Hershey Lodge during the Halloween season:
- Available October 19 – November 4, 2018 (Friday and Saturday nights).
- Package Includes: Deluxe accommodations, breakfast per person with Hershey’s Characters, one-day admission to Hersheypark In The Dark Halloween attraction per person, admission to Hershey Gardens (including the year-round Butterfly Atrium), and admission to The Hershey Story’s Museum Experience.
- Pumpkin Latte Manicure and Pedicure
- September 1 – November 30
- $140 Mon-Thurs, $150 Fri-Sun
Available October 1 – November 30
- Pumpkin Spice Scrub
- $75 Mon-Thurs, $80 Fri-Sun
- Pumpkin Souffle Wrap
- $130 Mon-Thurs, $140 Fri-Sun
- Fall Pumpkin Immersion
- $195 Mon-Thurs, $205 Fri-Sun
- The Great Pumpkin Facial
- $135 Mon-Thurs, $145 Fri-Sun
- Fall Pumpkin Package
- $315 Mon-Thurs, $345 Fri-Sun
The Hershey Story will be offering Halloween-themed classes in the Chocolate Lab daily in October. These classes include: Chocolate Cobweb Creations and Build a Batty Bar.
NEW! in 2018: Spooky Candy Bark, a class where participants create chocolate bark using milk chocolate and Halloween candy, will be held on Saturdays, Oct. 13, 20 and 27, only.
Chocolate Monster Mischief will be on Saturdays (Oct. 13, 20 and 27). Children who visit the Museum Experience at The Hershey Story can create their very own monster pop using a Hershey’s milk chocolate bar, decorative icing and edible candy eyes, along with a vintage Hershey’s mask to assemble.
With fun for the whole family each weekend! Hershey’s Chocolate World Attraction guests enjoy:
- Festive fall fun during Full Moon Fridays (Oct. 21, 27 & Nov. 3 at 5:00-10:00 PM)
- New surprises in Hershey Hallow (Don’t forget your costumes).
Share your Fall moments with us on social media using @HersheyPA!
Hershey Gardens lights up the night with more than 150 carved illuminated pumpkins on Oct. 19, 20, 26 and 27, 2018! Plus, discover a unique collection of live spiders and insects on display, watch live pumpkin-carving and kids ages 12 and younger are invited to bring a flashlight, come in costume and trick-or-treat throughout the Gardens.