Devon Seafood + Steak in Hershey to Open New Patio this Spring
Spring is the time to head to The Sweetest Place on Earth… Hershey, PA! Last week we gave you all the details on Hersheypark Springtime in the Park, but today we have news about Downtown Hershey. Devon Seafood + Steak in Hershey will soon open a new patio!
The restaurant is opening a patio along Park Avenue at its downtown Hershey location, anticipated to open early May 2019. Guests will see iconic Hershey landmarks from the patio, including the Kissing Tower attraction at Hersheypark, Hershey’s Kisses-shaped street lights and the Hershey smokestacks.
“Our team is excited to give our guests another way to enjoy Devon Seafood + Steak,” said Danielle Short, general manager at Devon Seafood + Steak. “Between warmer temperatures and the energy of summer in Hershey, our patio, seasonal menu offerings and daily happy hour will be the icing on top of the chocolate cake.”
Patio quick facts:
- 52 seats
- 1,050 square feet
- Hours of operation on the patio will mirror the restaurant’s inside operating hours.
- Lunch, daily: 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Dinner, Sunday-Thursday: 4-10 p.m.
- Dinner, Friday-Saturday: 4-11 p.m.
- Saturday brunch: 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Sunday brunch: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Happy hour will also be offered on the patio.
- Monday-Friday: 4:30-6:30 p.m. (patio, bar and high tops only)
- Saturday-Sunday: 2-4 p.m. (entire restaurant)
- Patio seating will be on a first come, first served basis; no reservations accepted.
- Season opening and closing dates will be dependent upon weather.
To read the full article, click here: https://www.mommarambles.com/devon-seafood-steak-patio/