COVID-19 Impact Across Hershey Entertainment & Resorts
List of Closings, Postponements and Cancellations in Hershey, Pa.
The COVID-19 situation and resulting impacts are rapidly evolving. Here is the latest information on operational changes, closings, postponements and cancellations across the destination. We will continue to update this list with new developments. Guests are also encouraged to check relevant websites and social media channels for the latest information.
We continue to closely monitor conditions and listen to guidance from national health officials, government agencies and our local health experts.
Given the information currently available, and assuming Pennsylvania lifts the closure order of non-life sustaining businesses, Hersheypark is working to open in early June. In preparation for opening, we continue to research and implement preventive measures as recommended by state and federal agencies that will enhance our existing high standards of cleanliness through additional rigorous cleaning procedures.
Guest information: If you need assistance, our Guest Experience Team is available by email at Hersheypark@HersheyPA.com.
- If you have a 2020 Springtime In The Park ticket, your ticket is now valid any public operating day in any season through Springtime In The Park 2021.
- 2020 Summer tickets purchased before the start of our 2020 Summer season are now valid through June 30, 2021.
- Current 2020 Season Passes will be extended through June 30, 2021.
- To show our appreciation for your patience, we will offer all 2020 Season Pass holders a free Bring a Friend ticket for this summer.
- All payment plans are paused effective April 14, 2020, while we remain closed.
- We are planning an additional Season Pass holder event in 2020 and will share more specific information when available.
- We will be in touch closer to our opening date about additional perks we are excited to add for you.
Learn more here.
ZooAmerica North American Wildlife Park
ZooAmerica North American Wildlife Park is closed to the public and all programs and events are currently canceled. Zoo naturalists will continue to provide the animals with the expert care they receive on a daily basis.
We continue to closely monitor conditions and listen to guidance from national health officials, government agencies and our local health experts. Given the information currently available, and assuming Pennsylvania lifts the closure order of non-life sustaining businesses, ZooAmerica is working to open in early June.
Current 2020 Annual Passes to ZooAmerica will be extended through June 30, 2021.
The following concert and theater events have been impacted:
- PIAA - Cancelled
- Harlem Globetrotters scheduled for March 22 - Postponed; date TBD
- Disney on Ice scheduled for April 1-5 - Cancelled
- for KING & COUNTRY originally scheduled for April 18 - Postponed; date TBD
- Elton John scheduled for April 20 - Postponed; date TBD
- Volbeat originally scheduled for May 2 - Cancelled
- JoJo Siwa scheduled for May 15 - Postponed; date TBD
- Jim Gaffigan scheduled for May 29 - Rescheduled for November 6, 2020
- James Taylor scheduled for June 18 - Rescheduled for July 1, 2021
- Lauren Daigle scheduled for July 10 - Rescheduled to March 18, 2021
- KidzBop scheduled for July 17 - Postponed; date TBD
- Phish scheduled for August 11-12 - Rescheduled for August 10-11, 2021
- Joyce Meyer scheduled for November 13-14 - Cancelled
- Red Hot Chili Pipers scheduled for March 13 - Cancelled
- Brit Floyd scheduled for March 17 - Rescheduled for August 24, 2021
- Brit Floyd scheduled for March 18 - Rescheduled for August 25, 2021
- Hershey Symphony Orchestra scheduled for March 21 - Rescheduled for August 1, 2020
- Ron White scheduled for March 26 - Rescheduled for November 20, 2020
- Blue Man Group scheduled for March 27-29 - Postponed; date TBD
- Nate Bargatze scheduled for April 4 - Rescheduled for October 3, 2020
- The Beach Boys scheduled for April 8 - Rescheduled for April 7, 2021
- "Waitress" scheduled for April 14-19 - Rescheduled for December 8-13, 2020
- Wild Kratts scheduled for April 24 - Rescheduled for November 11, 2020
- Baby Shark Live! scheduled for June 1 - Rescheduled for September 30, 2020
- "The Book of Mormon" scheduled for August 11-16 - Cancelled
- Zac Brown Band scheduled for June 20 - Cancelled
- Nickelback scheduled for July 11 - Cancelled
- Dead & Company scheduled for July 29 - Cancelled
- Rod Stewart scheduled for July 31 - Postponed; date TBD
- Disturbed scheduled for August 1 - Postponed; date TBD
- Santana and Earth, Wind & Fire scheduled for August 8 - Postponed; date TBD
- The Hella Mega Tour scheduled for August 16 - Postponed; date TBD
- Sam Hunt scheduled for August 29 - Cancelled
- Maroon 5 scheduled for September 5 - Postponed; date TBD
- Journey scheduled for September 11 - Cancelled
Guest information: We are working closely with all tours and will share any other information as soon as we have it for shows not listed above. Guests should hold on to tickets for any shows that are postponed as tickets will be honored for the rescheduled date. For events that are cancelled, refunds are available at the point of purchase.
For additional information and FAQs, click here.
The American Hockey League (AHL) canceled the 2019-20 season due to COVID-19, effective May 11, 2020. Additional information including a comprehensive list of Frequently Asked Questions is available here.
All restaurants at The Hotel Hershey are closed to the public until further notice. Room Service remains available for in-house guests. Takeout dinner, dessert and bottled wine options are available for in-house guests and the public on select days. Please visit this link for details.
The Fitness Center at The Hotel Hershey is closed to members and Hotel guests until further notice.
All pools at The Hotel Hershey are closed until further notice.
The Shops At The Hotel Hershey, with the exception of Signatures, are closed until further notice. Signatures is open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.
Takeout breakfast, lunch, dinner and cocktail options are available to the public and in-house guests from The Bears’ Den, 7 a.m.-9 p.m. daily. All other restaurants at Hershey Lodge are closed to the public until further notice.
Hershey’s Water Works, fitness center, activity room and all pools at Hershey Lodge are closed until further notice.
Sweet Memories gift shop is open. Hours vary.
HPCR is open and accepting reservations for 2-Bedroom Deluxe cabins and full hook-up sites only. Guests booking full hook-up sites must have a self-contained RV with bathroom and shower facilities and must be able to hook up to all amenities (sewer, water, cable and electric). Reservations for tents, pop-ups and partial hook-ups will not be accepted until further notice.
Social distancing practices are in place throughout the property including marking every other campsite as "out of order" through May.
All bathhouses, playgrounds, pools and water access, as well as Historic Landis Barn, are closed until further notice. Arrivals and departures are being handled via phone.
Country Store - Sweets and More remains open by appointment only.
Devon Seafood + Steak in Downtown Hershey
Devon Seafood + Steak in downtown Hershey, Pa. is closed until further notice.
Houlihan’s Restaurant + Bar in Downtown Hershey
Houlihan’s Restaurant + Bar in downtown Hershey, Pa. is offering takeout food, bottled wine and cocktails from noon to 8 p.m. daily.
Cocoa Beanery on Research Boulevard
Cocoa Beanery on Research Blvd. is closed until further notice.
MeltSpa by Hershey and The Spa At The Hotel Hershey are closed until further notice.
Guests with affected appointments will be contacted by a team member to assist with rescheduling.
Hershey Country Club (HCC)
The Hershey Country Club clubhouse and fitness center are closed until further notice. Golf operations resumed on Friday, May 1st. Club Members may call the Golf Shop at 717-533-2464 daily from 7:00 am - 3:00 pm to book a tee time.
Hogan Grill is offering to-go orders for members by calling the front desk at 717-533-2360.
Spring Creek Golf Course is closed until further notice.
Hershey Dry Cleaning’s two retail stores (Karns and Stoverdale) are closed until further notice.
The health and safety of our team members, guests and community remains our top priority. Our company continues to take action with the aim of slowing, containing, and mitigating the impact of this global health concern. An overview of the steps our company is taking can be found here.