Concert and Show Updates From Hershey Entertainment
Important Information Regarding 2020 Postponements and Cancellations
We hope this update finds you and your family safe and healthy during this global pandemic. The safety of our guests, team members and community remains our top priority. We continue to closely monitor conditions and work directly with all tours on the status of events at GIANT Center, Hershey Theatre and Hersheypark Stadium.
At this time, the following 2020 events in Hershey, Pa. have been impacted:
- PIAA - Cancelled
- Harlem Globetrotters scheduled for March 22 - Postponed; date TBD
- Disney on Ice scheduled for April 1-5 - Cancelled
- for KING & COUNTRY originally scheduled for April 18 - Rescheduled for May 21, 2021
- Elton John scheduled for April 20 - Rescheduled for April 13, 2022
- Volbeat originally scheduled for May 2 - Cancelled
- JoJo Siwa scheduled for May 15 - Rescheduled for July 28, 2021
- Jim Gaffigan scheduled for May 29 - Cancelled
- James Taylor scheduled for June 18 - Rescheduled for July 1, 2021
- Lauren Daigle scheduled for July 10 - Rescheduled for March 18, 2021
- KidzBop scheduled for July 17 - Rescheduled for July 23, 2021
- Phish scheduled for August 11-12 - Rescheduled for August 10-11, 2021
- Dan + Shay scheduled for October 11 - Rescheduled for December 4, 2021
- Joyce Meyer scheduled for November 13-14 - Cancelled
- Red Hot Chili Pipers scheduled for March 13 - Cancelled
- Brit Floyd scheduled for March 17 - Rescheduled for August 24, 2021
- Brit Floyd scheduled for March 18 - Rescheduled for August 25, 2021
- Hershey Symphony "Symphony of Illusion concert" originally scheduled for March 21 - Postponed; date TBD
- Ron White scheduled for March 26 - Rescheduled for November 20, 2020
- Blue Man Group scheduled for March 27-29 - Postponed; date TBD
- Nate Bargatze originally scheduled for April 4 - Postponed; date TBD
- The Beach Boys scheduled for April 8 - Rescheduled for April 7, 2021
- John Cleese scheduled for October 17 - Rescheduled for October 9, 2021
- "Waitress" originally postponed to December 8-13, 2020 - Rescheduled for May 25-30, 2021
- Wild Kratts originally postponed to November 11, 2020 - Rescheduled for May 13, 2021
- Baby Shark Live! originally scheduled for June 1 - Cancelled
- Anastasia scheduled for July 21-26 - Cancelled
- "The Book of Mormon" scheduled for August 11-16 - Cancelled
- Zac Brown Band scheduled for June 20 - Cancelled
- Nickelback scheduled for July 11 - Cancelled
- Dead & Company scheduled for July 29 - Cancelled
- Rod Stewart scheduled for July 31 - Rescheduled for July 17, 2021
- Disturbed scheduled for August 1 - Rescheduled for August 6, 2021
- Santana and Earth, Wind & Fire scheduled for August 8 - Rescheduled for August 7, 2021
- Motley Crue and Def Leppard scheduled for August 11 - Rescheduled for July 20, 2021
- The Hella Mega Tour scheduled for August 16 - Rescheduled for August 13, 2021
- Sam Hunt scheduled for August 29 - Cancelled
- Maroon 5 scheduled for September 5 - Rescheduled for September 5, 2021
- Journey scheduled for September 11 - Cancelled
Ticket Holder Information
For Cancelled Events
- Refunds will be issued at the point of purchase.
For Postponed and Rescheduled Events
- Guests should hold on to tickets for any shows that are postponed as tickets will be honored for the rescheduled date.
- Refund options are only available for cancelled shows or if your show has been rescheduled to a new date that you can no longer attend.
- If you are unable to attend the rescheduled date, please reach out to your point of purchase for options within 30 days of the rescheduled announcement date or after May 1 if a show has already announced its new date.
Frequently Asked Questions
The show was cancelled. How do I get a refund?
Refunds will be issued at the point of purchase for any cancelled show.
- If you purchased through Ticketmaster, it may be a day or two until the automatic refund option becomes available in your account. Due to high demands, refunds will take 14-21 business days. Check to see if a refund is available via “My Account”.
- If you purchased through our Box Office, refunds will be issued automatically for cancellations. If you purchased via credit card through our Box Office, our team will begin to process your refund as soon as possible. Please allow up to 21 days for processing. If you purchased with cash, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your patience during this unprecedented global health concern.
What if I bought through Stubhub / other third parties?
Please reach out to your point of purchase directly to discuss options.
Will my current ticket be valid for the future show?
Yes. For any postponed show, please hold on to your tickets until a new date has been announced. All tickets will be honored for the rescheduled date and you don’t need to do anything.
The show hasn’t been rescheduled. Can I get my money back?
Refund options are only available for cancelled shows or if your show has been rescheduled to a new date that you can no longer attend. We understand your frustration and appreciate your patience as we work with the tour to find a new date. It is common practice for ticket status to be on hold until a show date is rescheduled by the promoter and tour.
I can’t make the new date and I want a refund.
If you are unable to attend, please reach out to your point of purchase for options within 30 days of the rescheduled announcement date or after May 1 if a show has already announced its new date.
- If you purchased through Ticketmaster, tickets will automatically be valid for the new date, unless you opt for a refund within 30 days of the new show date being announced. Notification emails to ticket holders began May 1. If you have tickets to a show that is postponed, you will be able to select your refund option once the new date is announced.
- If you purchased from our Box Office, please email email@example.com indicating your desire for a refund, name of the event, seating location and your address and phone number for processing. We appreciate your patience as we work through a high volume of requests. Please note you have 30 days to request a refund from when the rescheduled date is announced or after May 1.
How will I be notified?
Refund options will be shared directly with ticket holders via email if a show has been cancelled or new dates for a rescheduled show have been given.
- If you purchased through Ticketmaster, those who had tickets to a rescheduled show (with a new date announced) in March or April will receive an email directly with their specific options starting May 1 and will have 30 days to make a selection.
- If any shows cancel or get rescheduled with a new date after May 1, fans will be notified directly via email with their specific options and will have 30 days from when they receive their email to make a selection.
- If your show was cancelled before May 1, your refund is already in process.
How long do I have to decide?
If you receive an email that your event has been given a new rescheduled date, you will have 30 days to choose which option is best for you.