Celebrating One Year of Hershey's Chocolatetown Construction
Take a Look at 12 Months of Progress on the New Region of Hersheypark
One year ago today, Hersheypark broke ground on Hershey's Chocolatetown, a new region at Hersheypark where guests can eat, play, shop and gather year round. The $150 million transformative expansion is the largest in company history and a 23-acre development.
Aerial footage of Hershey's Chocolatetown After First Snowfall of 2020
Behind-the-Scenes Photos of Hershey's Chocolatetown Construction
The following photos of Hershey's Chocolatetown span all four seasons from Jan. 9, 2019 through Jan. 9, 2020 and highlight these marquee elements:
- Candymonium, our 15th coaster and our tallest, fastest and longest to date
- The Chocolatier, the largest full service restaurant, bar and patio in Hershey
- Milton's Ice Cream Parlor and The Sweeterie confectionery kitchen
- Hersheypark Supply Co., a premier 10,000-square-foot flagship store
- Future home of Hyperdeck, an immersive virtual reality experience
- Starbucks and other culinary offerings
- New entrance plaza with Ticketing Services and Guest Experience offerings
- Future home of iconic Kisses fountain
Hershey's Chocolatetown is slated to open this summer. We hope to see you during our biggest year ever!