Celebrate World Chocolate Day in Hershey, PA
Experience All Things Chocolate on July 7 in Hershey, The Sweetest Place on Earth
There's no better way to celebrate World Chocolate Day than with a trip to Hershey, PA and a special stop in the new Hershey's Chocolatetown region at Hersheypark. After all, it is the place Where Fun Meets Chocolate!
If you're looking for the perfect place to create sweet memories with your friends and family, consider scheduling a trip to Hershey, PA. The town is full of chocolate-infused activities, foods, and places that are perfect for all ages. Plan a visit today and discover why it's called The Sweetest Place On Earth AND what it means to be Hersheypark Happy!
- The Chocolatier Interior
- The Chocolatier_Sooper Dooper Ice Cream Sundae
- The Chocolatier_Signature Hershey's Chocolate Martini
- The Chocolatier Entrance
- The Chocolatier_S'mores Martini
- The Chocolatier Carrousel Bar
- Monorail at Hersheypark 2021
- The Chocolatier_Steak
- Chocolate Cream Pie from The Hotel Hershey
- S'mores Roast at The Hotel Hershey
- The Chocolatier_Mocktails
- The Chocolatier_Ribs
- Chocolate Ingredients at The Spa At The Hotel Hershey (Cropped for Cover Photo)
- The Chocolatier Ride Elements
- The Chocolatier_Fondue
- The Chocolatier_Ferris Wheel Sampler
- The Chocolatier_Milkshakes
- The Chocolatier_Kiss Skillet Overhead
- Hershey Triple Tower at Hersheypark
- Candymonium Chasing Drone
- Hersheypark Cupfusion
- Hershey Bar
- Hershey Triple Tower
- Relaxation at The Spa At The Hotel Hershey
- Sunday Brunch Desserts at The Hotel HersheySunday Brunch To Go
- S'mores at Hersheypark Camping Resort
- The Hershey Story Museum
- Story Male Family
- S'mores Roast at Hersheypark Camping Resort
- Chocolate World Shopping
- Create Your Own Candy Bar
Appetizers & Entrees
Hershey, PA just got a little bit sweeter with a restaurant that unites some of Hersheypark's history with a modern-day, chocolate-infused experience for you, your friends, and even your family. The Chocolatier Restaurant, Bar + Patio has a chocolatey surprise in store for all. Don’t believe us? Come check it out for yourself!
Below are some of the exclusive dishes with hints of chocolate from The Chocolatier that will leave you wanting more.
- Southwest Chicken Nachos
- Tri-Color Tortilla Chips With Hershey's Cocoa & Chipotle Shredded Chicken, Cheddar Queso, Jalapenos, Black Bean & Corn Salsa, Avocado-Lime Crema
- Loaded Fries
- Topped With Hershey's Chocolate Barbecue Pulled Pork, Cheddar Queso, Scallions & Buttermilk Ranch
- Choice Of Hershey's Cocoa & Chipotle Spiced Chicken, Caramelized Onions, Corn & Black Bean Salsa, Sour Cream
- Reese's Peanut Butter Hummus
- Reese's Pieces Minis, Toasted Peanuts, Market Vegetables, Warm Pita
- Grilled Shrimp Street Tacos
- Cocoa & Chipotle Rub, Citrus Slaw, Pico De Gallo, Avocado-Lime Crema, Corn & Black Bean Salsa, Wrapped In A White Corn Tortilla
- Chocolatetown Burger
- Thick Cut Bacon, Smoked Cheddar, Hershey's Chocolate Drizzled Potato Chips
- Grilled NY Strip Steak
- Hershey's Cocoa & Coffee Rubbed 12 Oz. Ny Strip, Crispy Fingerling Potatoes, Broccolini & Chocolate Porter Steak Sauce
- Mac & Cheese
- Cavatappi Pasta, Cheddar Queso, Pulled Short Rib, Hershey's Chocolate Barbecue Sauce, Cacao Nib Gremolata
- Hershey's Cocoa Barbecue Ribs
- Full Rack Of Hershey's Cocoa & Ancho Chile Rubbed Pork Ribs, Hershey's Chocolate Barbecue Sauce, House Fries, Cole Slaw
Drinks & Dessert
Save room at The Chocolatier for drinks and dessert! Bartenders craft cocktails behind a Carrousel-themed bar and our signature dessert menu is filled with Hershey's chocolate-inspired treats.
Below is just a sampling of the delicious drinks and desserts served at The Chocolatier.
- The Frozen Chocolatier
- Faber Chocolate Vodka, Kahlua, Hershey's Cocoa, Hershey's Milk Chocolate & Whipped Cream
- S'mores Martini
- Faber Chocolate Vodka, Kahlua Coffee Liqueur, Stoli Vanilla Vodka, Drambuie, Heavy Cream, Chocolate Graham Cracker Rim & Roasted Marshmallow
- Hershey's Signature Chocolate Martini
- 360 Chocolate Vodka, Smirnoff Vanilla Vodka, White Creme De Cacao, Chocolate Syrup & Cocoa-Dusted Rim, Hershey's Kisses Milk Chocolate Garnish
- The Chocolatier Cake
- Chocolate Chip Graham Cake, Melted Milk Chocolate, Cookie Dough Ice Cream, Chocolate Chip Cookie, Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Fun-due
- Warm Dipping Chocolate Served With The Following: Strawberries, Marshmallows, Chocolate Chip Pound Cake, Crisped Rice Treats, Vanilla Cheesecake, Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Sooper Dooper Shareable Ice Cream Sundae
- 8 Scoops Of Today's House-Made Ice Cream Flavors, Chocolate Belgium Waffle, Salted Caramel Sauce, Raspberry Sauce, Whipped Cream, Hot Fudge, Rainbow Sprinkles, Reese's Pieces Candy, Chopped Peanuts & Chocolate Chips
The chocolate treats just keep coming! When visiting Hersheypark and our Hershey's Chocolatetown region, we recommend stopping by two new culinary experiences, Milton's Ice Cream Parlor and The Sweeterie Confectionery Kitchen.
Milton's Ice Cream Parlor is inspired by Mr. Hershey's early ventures in sweetness that came before his famous chocolate factory. Expert Ice Creamologists will craft custom creations from 100% local dairy house-made ice cream, Hershey’s candy toppings, and savory shareables. The Sweeterie is a confectionery kitchen with a collection of mouth-watering confections including chocolate-dipped treats, decadent desserts, signature hand-crafted fudge, and more.
Of course, we can't forget about our famous King Size Shakes either - indulge in the Hershey's Chocolatetown King Size Shake with a cheesecake brownie, Candymonium cupcake, dipped pretzel rods and whipped cream. There are so many delicious options to choose from at Hersheypark on World Chocolate Day!
Chocolate-infused food isn’t the only thing that makes Hersheypark sweet. It's the perfect place for you and your loved ones to create sweet memories! Hersheypark has more than 70 rides from mild family favorites to wild and fast coasters. Be sure to check out some of the sweet rides that are named after chocolate or have a chocolate theme.
- Cocoa Cruiser
- Hershey's Triple Tower
- Hershey's Tower
- Reese's Tower
- Kisses Tower
- Reese's Cupfusion
- The Monorail
And don't forget to say hello to your favorite Hershey's Characters and even snap a selfie! Hersheypark is the only amusement park in the world where guests can meet Hershey's Bar, Reese, Kiss and more.
Hershey's Chocolate World
Capture your summer memories with a trip to Hershey's Chocolate World, especially on World Chocolate Day! You can pick up more chocolatey sweets, Hershey's merchandise, and a variety of souvenirs for the whole family. But, Hershey's Chocolate World is full of more than sweet memories and awesome keepsakes. You can make your candy dreams come true by creating your own candy bar and even experience the history of Hershey's chocolate on a free ride that’s perfect for all ages.
Around Town in Hershey, PA
If you need a break from the sun and rides, be sure to visit The Hershey Story Museum where you can learn about the legacy of Milton S. Hershey and the history of chocolate. Hershey, PA is also home to MeltSpa and The Spa At The Hotel Hershey where you can relax with chocolate treatments! Searching for more dining options? Check out some of the restaurants at The Official Resorts Of Hersheypark and indulge in sweet chocolate dishes and desserts. The Sweetest Place On Earth has activities that are perfect for everybody.