Celebrate National Dessert Day 2022 in Hershey, PA
The Sweetest Restaurants to Celebrate This Delicious Holiday
The best way to celebrate a holiday like National Dessert Day is by indulging in delicious treats at The Sweetest Place On Earth! Hershey, Pa., is the "town built on chocolate" and has a sweet history, which makes it the perfect location for visitors to taste all kinds of sweet treats. Between our restaurants around town and Hersheypark, you're sure to find a treat to please your palate on National Dessert Day - Oct. 14, 2022.
The Hotel Hershey
There is no shortage of dessert options at the restaurants at The Hotel Hershey. At The Circular, the Hotel's flagship restaurant, indulge in the sweet flavors of fall with dishes like the Blood Orange & Hazelnut dessert and Toasted Marshmallow Pop. Or, for a classic chocolate dessert in Hershey, try the Tasting of Chocolate for Two, featuring a milk chocolate s'more, banana caramel, toasted marshmallow gelato and dark chocolate cremeaux.
At Trevi 5, a modern Italian restaurant, you'll find a contemporary twist on Italian desserts, including Cannoli Cheesecake, Almond & Pine Nut Raspberry Torte and, of course, classic Italian Gelato.
Or, head to farm-to-table restaurant, Harvest, and indulge in dessert offerings like the Peanut Butter S'more Brownie and The Brookie.
Sweet seasonal treats can also be found at Chef's Market like a Trick or Treat Chocolate Candy Cheesecake and Pumpkin Cream Cheese Cupcake. And, if you like your sweets with a bite, try a Hershey's Signature Chocolate Martini at Iberian Lounge.
- Toasted Marshmallow PopThe Circular
- Blood Orange & Hazelnut dessertThe Circular
- Cannoli Cheesecake - Trevi-5
- Almond & Pine Nut Raspberry Torte - Trevi-5
- Peanut Butter S'more Brownie from Harvest
- The BrookieHarvest at The Hotel Hershey
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese CupcakeChef's Market at The Hotel Hershey
- Trick or Treat Chocolate Candy CheesecakeChef's Market at The Hotel Hershey
- Hershey's TM Chocolate Caramel Martini (2) (1)
Hershey Lodge recently rolled out their fall menus, which means some new seasonal sweets are now available for you to enjoy on National Dessert Day! From the Limoncello Trifle at Fire & Grain to the Blueberry Flap-Jack Cake and S'mores Cheesecake at The Bears' Den to the Sweet Potato Bread Pudding and Creme Brulee New York Cheesecake at Revelry, there's something to satisfy every sweet tooth. Guests can even enjoy specialty dessert beverages like the seasonal Boo-Nilla Milkshake at Cocoa Beanery.
For those 21 and older, save some room for a dessert cocktail after dinner at Fire & Grain, such as the Chocolate Brandy Alexander or the Double Irish Coffee.
- Limoncello TrifleFire & Grain at Hershey Lodge
- Blueberry Flap-Jack CakeThe Bears' Den at Hershey Lodge
- S'mores CheesecakeThe Bears' Den at Hershey Lodge
- Sweet Potato Bread PuddingRevelry Chophouse, Bar + Patio
- Creme Brulee New York CheesecakeRevelry Chophouse, Bar + Patio
- Boo-Nilla Milkshake (vanilla bean marshmallow milkshake with Halloween sprinkles)Cocoa Beanery at Hershey Lodge
- Chocolate Brandy AlexanderFire & Grain
- Double Irish CoffeeFire & Grain
The Chocolatier Restaurant, Bar + Patio
The Chocolatier, located in Hershey's Chocolatetown, is overflowing with delicious dessert offerings everyone will love! New items this fall include a caramel green apple milkshake, pumpkin cheesecake milkshake, pumpkin spice cake and warm apple crumb cake. Other signature desserts still available include a Hershey's chocolate milkshake, Reese's peanut butter milkshake, Reese's Cupfusion cheesecake, chocolate fun-due and The Chocolatier cake.
The Chocolatier is open daily for guests and reservations can be made online. Plus, The Chocolatier is accessible without a Hersheypark admission ticket.
Looking for more options? Milton's Ice Cream Parlor and The Sweeterie are also open daily and located inside Hersheypark Supply Co. Here, visitors can grab a cup or cone of ice cream or a specialty treat to celebrate the fall season.
- The Chocolatier_Kiss Skillet
- The Chocolatier Pumpkin Spice CakeSpiced Pumpkin Cake, Cream Cheese Mousse, Vanilla Buttercream, Butterscotch Sauce, and Chocolate Leaves.
- FB.22.Chocolatier Fall.Pumpkin Spice.Warm Apple.Milkshake Combo (2)
- The Chocolatier Apple Crumb Cake
- FB.22.Chocolatier Fall.Chocolate Fun-Due.Wide
- The Chocolatier - Pumpkin Cheesecake MilkshakePumpkin Milkshake topped with Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake, Butterscotch Sauce, Whipped Cream, Pretzel with Heath Toffee Bar Bits.
- The Chocolatier - Caramel Green Apple Milkshake
Continue the National Dessert Day celebration on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays through the rest of October at Hersheypark Halloween! Indulge in all-new Halloween-themed food and drinks to celebrate our seasonal event. Guests across the Park can try a unique selection of sweet and spooky treats.
Some of the dessert highlights include 4 different King Size Shakes, Sinful Cinnamon Bread, Halloween King Size Donut, specialty ice cream creations, Twisted Churros and an Eyeball Cake Pop.
- Dark Nights Final Food - Simply Chocolate Milkshakes
- Hersheypark Halloween Brain Freeze
- Dark Nights Final Food - Evil Eye Pie
- Hersheypark Halloween King Size Donut
- Dark Nights Final Food - Milton's Ice Cream Cone
- Hersheypark Halloween Cupcake
- Hersheypark Halloween Twisted Churro
- Hersheypark Halloween Cinnamon Bread
- Dark Nights Eyeball Cake Pop
- Hersheypark Halloween Mini Donuts