APRIL 2015 SWEET HAPPENINGS
SPRINGTIME IN HERSHEYPARK
- Enjoy the warmer temperatures and come out to Hersheypark to celebrate Springtime in the Park. Open April 3 to 5 and April 11 and 12, the one-price admission includes more than 50 rides and attractions, live entertainment, family games, and delicious food.
- NEW for Springtime:
- The Outpost, the new allergen-friendly food restaurant located in the Pioneer Frontier section of the Park will offer gluten, nut and dairy-free items as well as vegetarian options.
- Makin’ Whoopie Pies, located near the front of the Park, will offer a variety of tempting cake-like shells and sweet whipped filling.
- NEW for Springtime:
- Sunday, April 5: Hershey Lodge and The Hotel Hershey offer buffet-style Easter meals and menu specials. Limited availability. Reservations required.
- Thursday, April 9, 5-9 p.m.: Parducci Wine Cellars Wine Dinner at Harvest at The Hotel Hershey.
THE SPA AT THE HOTEL HERSHEY
- April 1 – May 30:
- Caramel Kiss Package ($252, Monday-Thursday only):
- Caramel Sugar Scrub
- Chocolate Spa Prescription Facial
- Caramel Kiss Pedicure
- Lunch in The Oasis
- April 1 – September 30
- Pineapple and Guava Fruit Fusion Facial ($140 Monday-Thursday, $150 Friday-Sunday)
- For a full list of treatments and packages, visit ChocolateSpa.com.
HERSHEY BEARS FINALIZE REGULAR SEASON
- Wednesday, April 1 at 7 PM: Hershey Bears vs. Worcester Sharks, Deitz & Watson Ham Shoot & Hersheypark Pass Night
- Friday, April 17 at 7 PM: Hershey Bears vs. Binghamton Senators, Fairveiw Golf Course Golf Ball Night & Dietz & Watson Dollar Dog Night
- Saturday, April 18 at 7 PM: Hershey Bears vs. Lehigh Valley Phantoms, Fan Appreciation Night & Player Awards Night
CHOCOLATE TOWN CHALLENGES
- Saturday, April 11th: Hershey 10K features a 6.2 mile run/walk through the town of Hershey, PA and Hersheypark itself. This event is sold out.
HERSHEYPARK CAMPING RESORT ANNOUNCES MORE CABINS
- Hersheypark Camping Resort has added the very popular 9 new 2 bedroom deluxe log cabins. These cabins are now available for booking starting Friday, April 3rd. The total number of cabins, log/deluxe, is now 46.
- April 7 at 7 PM: The Great Gatsby
- April 11 at 7:30 PM: Chinese Cultural & Arts Institute "Spring Celebration"
- April 13 & April 14 at 7:30 PM: Brit Floyd
- April 17 at 8 PM: Hershey Symphony presents Beethoven's 9th
- April 19 at 7 PM: Celtic Thunder
- April 24 at 8 PM: Primus & The Chocolate Factory
- April 29 at 7:30 PM: 2CELLOS
- April 8 through April 12 Times Vary: Disney On Ice presents Passport to Adventure
- April 24 at 7 PM: Bill Gaither
THE HERSHEY STORY, THE MUSEUM ON CHOCOLATE AVENUE
- Chocolate Lab Classes during April:
- Chocolate Bird Nests
- “Eggsciting” Chocolate Creations
- Hoppin’ Chocolate Bunnies
- Starting March 23rd Countries of Origins Chocolate Tasting has relocated from Cafe Zooka to the Museum's Grand Lobby. The experience, now called Tastings, continues to offer guests a flight of five single-origin chocolates.
- April 2 – April 6 and April 11: Easter Basket Bonanza at The Hershey Story Museum
- Hershey Gardens opens for the 2015 season on April 2nd!
- April 5 at 6:30 AM: Easter Sunrise Service
- April 26 from 9 AM-5 PM: Gardenfest
HERSHEY’S CHOCOLATE WORLD
- Spring into seasonal activities at HERSHEY’S CHOCOLATE WORLD Attraction during April! Join us for new events and annual favorites, including the Sweet Facts Scavenger Hunt and visits from the Easter Bunny.
- Take a photo with the Easter Bunny when he hops into town now through April 5.
- Explore HERSHEY’S CHOCOLATE WORLD Attraction with the Sweet Facts Scavenger Hunt! Learn while having family fun in this interactive adventure. Show your completed scavenger hunt and get a sweet treat! Available during operating hours now through April 30.
- Kick back and relax with The Harrisburg City Islanders soccer club on April 12 to celebrate their 12th season! Take a picture with the players and the Hershey's Characters to celebrate the sweetness.
- Discover unique fun on April 18 and 19 with Indian Echo Caverns as they host a make and take activity that is sure to be a gem.