A Quick Guide to the Hershey Bears' 2014-2015 Season
This Saturday, October 25, the Hershey Bears take to GIANT Center ice with the highly anticipated Home Opener of the team’s 77th season. There is tradition and excitement with the Bears and we want you to get the most from your experience. Here are some things you need to know for the season:
- The Bears Goal Chant – When the Bears score a goal, the crowd enthusiastically launches into a special chant. (Include fist pumps with each letter and word.)
“B-E-A-R-S, Bears Bears Bears, B-E-A-R-S, Bears Bears Bears,
B-E-A-R-S, Bears Bears Bears, WOOOOO!!!”
- A new coaching staff will lead the team including:
Head Coach – Troy Mann (Past Bears Assistant Coach)
Assistant Coach – Bryan Helmer (Past Bears Player)
Assistant Coach/Video – Ryan Murphy
Goaltending Coach – Scott Murray
- Let’s hear it for the Captains:
Captain – Dane Byers #38
Alternate Captain – Garrett Mitchell #36
Alternate Captain – Mike Moore #6
- Great family value is offered with the iHeartMedia Family 4 Pack.
Four (4) admissions
Four (4) hot dogs
Four (4) popcorns
Four (4) soft drinks
One (1) game program
- If you enjoy the games this weekend, then check out the various season ticket plan options:
10 Game Flex Plan
12 Game Plan
22 Game Plan
Full Season (38 games)
Finally, join the conversation with the new social media hub – http://www.hersheybears.com/fan_zone/hub.php.
Show us how you’re a Defender of The Den. Use #DefendTheDen or #HBH on Twitter and Instagram to be featured on the social hub.
For more information about all the above information please visit www.HersheyBears.com and follow us on our social media pages.