7 Reasons to Visit Hershey, PA in Fall 2020
Happy Fall! As we welcome the first day of the season, we look forward to the return of pumpkin treats, Halloween-themed fun and family-friendly thrills. Join us as we celebrate fall in Hershey with sweet seasonal events and happenings this October and November.
Here are seven events and activities to enjoy in Hershey this season.
1. Halloween fun at Hersheypark In The Dark
Hersheypark is offering more weekends to enjoy Hersheypark In The Dark than ever before, as the Halloween attraction will now be open for five weekends starting Oct. 2, 2020, and extending through Nov. 1, 2020! Hours vary by day.
The seasonal event will feature:
- Family-friendly rides and coasters, including night rides on Candymonium and lights-out rides on Laff Trakk, Lightning Racer, Wildcat, and Comet
- Safe trick-or-treating for guests 12 and under with 13 candy stops along a new trail throughout The Boardwalk At Hersheypark and Hershey’s Chocolate World Attraction
- Zoo experiences
- Festive Hershey Character experiences
- Fall food offerings
This will also mark the first time guests can experience the fall season in Hershey’s Chocolatetown.
Guests can buy online now and save - one-day admission to Hersheypark In The Dark is $44.95 plus tax for ages 9 to 61 (compared to $51.15) and $36.95 for ages 3 to 8 and ages 62 and older (compared to $40.15). Children 2 and younger are free. Current Season Pass Holders can enjoy unlimited visits to Hersheypark In The Dark as part of their year-long perks.
- Hershey's Chocolatetown at Night
- Candymonium Plaza at Night
- Kisses Fountain Orange 2.jpg
- Skyrush During Hersheypark In The Dark
- Laff Trakk during Halloween
- Wave Swinger During Hersheypark In The Dark
- Treatville Trick or Treat Trail Entrance
- Treatville Photo Spot
- Treatville - The Pumpkin Patch
- Pumpkin King Size Shake 2020 Shakes
- Hersheypark In The Dark Characters and Guests in Costumes
- Hersheypark In The Dark Games
2. Creatures of the Night at ZooAmerica
Included in the one-price admission to Hersheypark In The Dark, guests are invited to bring a flashlight to ZooAmerica for a nighttime tour during Creatures Of The Night. Activities start at 6 p.m. and run through 8 p.m. The Halloween season is the only time of year ZooAmerica is open after dark (until 8 p.m.).
3. Fall Getaways at The Official Resorts of Hersheypark
Stay overnight at The Official Resorts of Hersheypark for the perfect fall getaway this season. All guests of The Hotel Hershey, Hershey Lodge and Hersheypark Camping Resort receive FREE Resort Benefits, including guaranteed reservations for admission to Hersheypark and free parking with the purchase of tickets. Plus, overnight deals and packages are available, including the NEW Kids Treat Free package and the Hersheypark In The Dark package!
The Kids Treat Free package includes:
- Deluxe accommodations at The Hotel Hershey or Hershey Lodge
- One-day admission to Hersheypark In The Dark per person
- FREE Kids' Ice Cream (when children are in the same room with paying adult)
- FREE Kids' Treat Bag
- FREE Admission to Hershey Gardens
- FREE Admission to The Hershey Story's Museum Experience
The Hersheypark In The Dark package includes:
- Campsite or cabin accommodations at Hersheypark Camping Resort
- One-day or two-day admission to Hersheypark In The Dark per person
- Halloween-themed campground activities, including crafts, pumpkin decorating, trick-or-treating and more
4. Pumpkin pampering at MeltSpa by Hershey and The Spa At The Hotel Hershey
Pumpkin season is back at the spas in Hershey this fall! MeltSpa by Hershey day spa in downtown Hershey is offering its seasonal Pumpkin Spice Collection now through Nov. 30. Treatments include massage, body scrub, body wrap, immersion, manicure and pedicure. A Pumpkin Spice package is also available for complete fall pampering.
The Spa At The Hotel Hershey resort spa is also featuring a Pumpkin Collection, including massage, hydrating body wrap, manicure and pedicure through Nov. 30. Book today, and get ready to pamper yourself in sweet luxury.
5. Pumpkin-Flavored Treats and Fall Dining in Hershey
There are dining options a-plenty throughout Hershey, PA, and many restaurants are starting to roll out their fall menus. That means lots of new pumpkin and seasonal flavored drinks, desserts and other offerings, so prepare your taste buds! Start your day with a Pumpkin Pie Latte and a Pumpkin Cinnamon Scone at Chef's Market at The Hotel Hershey and end it with a Pumpkin Spice Milkshake or Caramel Stuffed Apple Blondie Skillet for dessert from the Hotel's Harvest restaurant.
Other dining options include Cocoa Beanery, Fire & Grain, Hershey Grill and The Bears' Den at Hershey Lodge; Iberian Lounge, The Circular and Trevi 5 at The Hotel Hershey; Devon Seafood + Steak and Houlihan's Restaurant + Bar in downtown Hershey; and Cocoa Beanery on Research Boulevard. Plus, Hershey Grill, Devon Seafood + Steak and Houlihan's Restaurant + Bar also offer convenient curbside pickup.
6. Halloween Fun at Hershey's Chocolate World
Kisses Vampire Milkshakes, Reese's Franken-Cup Cookies and Kit Kat Witch's Brew Cookie Dough Cups are a must-try this season at Hershey's Chocolate World!
Plan your visit for weekends in October, and you can also take part in a sweet, safe trick-or-treating adventure. Collect candy at three spooky stops (more inside Hersheypark), and enjoy live music with a DJ outdoors in the courtyard from 5-9 p.m. The Kissmobile will be on-site too! Candy is free for ages 12 and under.
The Trick-or-Treat Trolley, a limited-edition tour featuring Milton Hershey's life story, is also a fun fall-themed experience with plenty of treats and no tricks. Available select dates and times in October and November.
7. Pumpkin Glow at Hershey Gardens
Families can enjoy more than 100 carved and painted pumpkins, a scavenger hunt, performances in the amphitheater, food trucks, puppet shows and more during Hershey Gardens' reimagined Pumpkin Glow event. This year's Pumpkin Glow is during the daytime and features a new "Glow House" to get your glow on with family-friendly jack-o-lanterns, scarecrows and other glowing Halloween fun. Plus, the Gardens will be decorated like you've never seen it before. Kids will receive a pre-filled bag of delicious Hershey candy, and the Butterfly Atrium will be open. So, come join in the fun from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Oct. 24, 25, 31 and Nov. 1!