6 Things to Look Forward to in 2015
So much sweet stuff to do, so little time.
- Laff Trakk – Hersheypark’s 13th coaster will debut this summer. Laff Trakk is the first indoor, spinning, glow-coaster in the United States. Also, something exciting about this addition is that it will be the only coaster that can be open for Hersheypark’s seasonal times.
More info: http://bit.ly/1AwlGYz
- “Jersey Boys” – “Jersey Boys” are “Working Its Way Back” to Hershey, PA in 2015. You can catch the show at Hershey Theatre January 27 – February 1. The 2015-2016 Broadway Series will be announced April 2015. Stay tuned to what else Hershey Theatre will bring you.
More info: http://bit.ly/1HUDspx
- Hershey Restaurant Week – Hershey Restaurant Week will be back from March 14th - 20th. Nine Hershey Entertainment & Resorts’ restaurants will be participating in offering two-course lunch for just $15 and a three-course dinner for just $30.
More info: http://bit.ly/1Fu1UQM
- Miranda Lambert – “Gunpowder and Lead,” “White Lair,” and “Somethin’ Bad” are just a few fan favorite Miranda songs. She is back at Giant Center Thursday, March 26th. Joining her will be Justin Moore, Ashley Monroe and Jukebox Mafia.
More info: http://bit.ly/1tOC9oI
- 5th Anniversary of Tour de Chocolate Town – The unique bicycle tour in Hershey, PA is back for its’ 5th Tour de Chocolate Town benefits Children’s Miracle Network at Penn State Children’s Hospital.
More info: http://bit.ly/14ze4rl
- Summer Concert Series – A rocking line-up for our Summer Concert Series is coming in 2015. There is a concert for everyone; “Jason Aldean,” “Nickelback,” “5 Seconds of Summer” and more to be announced will hit the stage at Hersheypark Stadium this year.
More info: http://bit.ly/1Fu5J8C
And that’s just the start. Continue to check http://bit.ly/1Izix9J for updated information.