5 Ways To Catch Some Rays In Hershey PA
The sun is shining and spirited screams are in the air as summer is here! With the temperatures rising to over 90 degrees in June, it’s inevitable that we are all going to get some (much needed) Vitamin D. In celebration of National Sunglasses Day, here are 5 ways to catch some rays and stay cool in Hershey, PA this summer.
- Take a trip to The Boardwalk At Hersheypark. A hidden gem in the heart of Hersheypark – The Boardwalk contains more than 600 interactive water features, 6 top-speed water slides, 13 food locations, 3 retail outlets and more. The Boardwalk is included with admission to Hersheypark and ZooAmerica – It’s like three parks in one! The Boardwalk At Hersheypark has a little something for everyone to enjoy. A 24,000 square feet lazy river, splashing fun for little ones and wave pools that will transport you to your favorite waterway.
- Splash around at Hershey’s Water Works at Hershey Lodge. Plan a trip to Hershey Lodge this summer to experience the new Hershey’s Water Works at Hershey Lodge, exclusively for guests of the resort to experience. An indoor water complex with a hint of sweetness around every corner including Twizzlers Twists Slides, Reese’s Water Walk, outdoor splash pads and more!
- Enjoy sweet jazz music on the Veranda at The Hotel Hershey. Have you heard the soulful blues music beckoning weekly from The Hotel Hershey high atop Pat’s Hill? If you have, that beautiful sound graduates from “Jazz on the Veranda” at The Hotel Hershey, every Friday night from 7 – 10 PM. Savor a delicious meal from Trevi 5, while you unwind with a beautiful sunset view or enjoy a cocktail on the Veranda.
- Enjoy lunch in the sun at Houlihan's in Hershey. Thinking of taking an outdoor lunch break? Stop by Houlihan’s in the heart of Hershey — for an assortment of drinks, lunch specials and plenty of outdoor seating. You can’t beat the rush of eating lunch on Chocolate Avenue in Hershey The Sweetest Place On Earth.
- Sing and dance under the stars at the Hersheypark Stadium Summer Concert Series. With an assortment of musical acts, visiting Hershey this year, every member of the family will be entertained. From pop and rock to country and soul, this iconic stadium is a great place to enjoy the outdoors and great artists, too.
Make sure to follow us on @HersheyPA Twitter and Instagram to stay in the know on these and other events taking place this summer. And don’t forget to pack your sunscreen and grab your sunglasses for a summer full of family fun in Hershey, PA.