2023 Fall Menu Debuts at The Chocolatier
Seasonal Offerings Begin at The Chocolatier Restaurant, Bar + Patio
The Chocolatier Restaurant Bar + Patio celebrates fall with new menu items to indulge in as the seasons change. Guests can find several seasonal-inspired items across the menu, with new cocktails, appetizers, entrees and desserts. Hints of pumpkin, apple and spice can be tasted in many of these delicious dishes and drinks. Don't miss out on our limited-time menu for the fall season.
The Chocolatier is open daily for guests to dine and explore all of the new sweet and savory additions to the menu. Reservations can be made online.
Fall Seasonal Salad
- Romaine lettuce, house bacon, tomatoes, onion, red beet egg, pretzel croutons
Fall Vegetable Bisque
- Carrots, parsnips and sweet potato, cooked with coconut milk
- Red Dragon cheese sauce, root beer bacon, blistered tomatoes, red onion, baby arugula
- Creamy burrata cheese, carrot puree, baby carrot salsa, toasted pine nuts
Cuban Black Beans and Rice
- Coconut rice, marinated black beans, cocoa & chipotle rubbed shrimp, almond-praline crumble, toasted coconut
Dark Nights Milkshake
- Cookies n cream milkshake, chocolate cookie crumb rim, dark velvet cupcake, chocolate spider, marshmallow web, chocolate chip pretzel rod
- Apple pie, vanilla ice cream, caramel sauce
- Frozen Pumpkin
- Pecan Pie Martini
- Glowing Goblin
- Caramel Appletini
- Black Sangria
- Blackberry Ghostfire
- Honey Maple Manhattan
- Apple Butter Mule
Mini Martini Flight
- Caramel Apple
- Pecan Pie
Guests dining at The Chocolatier will also want to check out all that Hersheypark Halloween and Dark Nights offers, including Spirit's Rooftop Bar each Friday, Saturday and Sunday during Hersheypark Halloween. Don't forget to share your favorite #HersheyparkEats photos with us on social, tagging @HersheyparkEats and using #HersheyparkEats.
Make plans to visit this season!