2022 Senior Photos At Hershey Theatre
Have Your Senior Photo Taken at Hershey Theatre
Whether you’ve danced on our stage or you’re simply seeking a beautiful backdrop, you are invited to bring a photographer to Hershey Theatre in August 2022 on weekdays for a photo session!
The cost is $50 per hour, per student. Payable upon arrival via cash or check only. You may reserve up to three hours at a time.
How To Schedule:
To reserve your time (Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. only), please email Debbie DiNunzio at DDiNunzio@hersheypa.com with the following information:
- Name of student(s) being photographed
- Date and time of requested arrival (all sessions must end no later than 4:30 p.m.)
- Number of hours you would like to reserve
- Phone number
- Restrooms are available for change of clothes.
- Photographers should bring all necessary lighting.
- The stage will be available, but special lighting is not available.
- Multiple students can book at once; your session may overlap with other students’ sessions.
Hershey Theatre opened in September 1933. It has established itself as the area’s premier performing arts center, presenting the finest in touring Broadway shows, classical music and world-renowned entertainers.