2018 Hershey Half Marathon | The Sweetest Half You’ll Run This Fall
This post originally appeared on noguiltlife.com
How do I love Hershey, Pennsylvania?
Let me count the ways… spoiler alert: it all involves chocolate, because, duh. Have you met me?
Last year was my first visit to Hershey and I fell immediately in love with this place. Obviously, chocolate played a huge role there, but so did all the people and the story behind the town.
Hershey Park is such a fantastic family experience- and I put together 11 Hershey Park tips that you might want to check out if you’re heading that direction this year.
It also hosts two fantastic race weekends every year for the runners who love things like chocolate and flying through theme parks on your way to the finish line.
The Hershey 10K happens every spring (weather pending- this year it, unfortunately, didn’t happen). And the Hershey Half Marathon rolls through town every October.
2018 HERSHEY HALF MARATHON
Hershey Half Marathon sweet deets:
- Costs from May 1 – June 10: $80
- Costs from June 11 – event (or until sold out): $90
- Race registration cost includes race registration, two (2) tickets to Hersheypark In The Dark, a long sleeve tech shirt, bib with timing device, participant bag, post-race recovery & refreshment bag, and a finisher’s medal.
- The Hershey Half Marathon is running October 21, at 7:30 am
- There is a 2-person relay option so grab a friend and split the course!
- Relay registration is $140
- 14-minute mile pace requirement
- Transportation available to and from the races for Guest staying at the three Hershey resorts: The Hotel HersheySM, Hershey LodgeSM, and Hersheypark® Camping Resort
To read the full article, click here: https://noguiltlife.com/hershey-half-marathon/